Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's for sale:??
Car Parts E39 5series

- BMW E39 E38 X5 Radio DSP PHILIPS AMPLIFIER - $300
- BMW RADIO E39 E46 E53 X5 M3 - $300
- BMW E39 M5 Front grille mesh 96-03 NEW - $30
- BMW E39 CLIMATE CONTROL 96-03 528 530 540 M5 AC HEATER - $100 (only because it has a cracked button, replaceable for 5-10 dollars off of ebay)
- BMW 7 & 5 series NAV 4:3 BOARD MONITOR e38 e39 - $100
- BMW front grilles for E39 M5 - $30
- BMW e39, e46, e55, or e38 radio unit - $200
- BMW CD Changer Z3 E46 E39 X5 Z8 540i 525i 328i - $200
- BMW OEM e39 M5 dual air intake system with K&N filters (No MAFs) - $450

I'm selling all of this stuff because it's been sitting in my garage for over a year and a half and I've done nothing with it. Please take it off my hands. Specific pix on request. Contact me directly: Thomas 626-230-6985 text messages are preferred. No low ballers please.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Does the CD Changer still work? Mine lately won't grab the cd's from the 6 disc magazine into the spot where it will read them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything listed worked 100% When it was in the car. I redid my audio system in October of last year so I have all the excess audio components... unfortunately I wasn't able to keep the Cd changer... It works perfectly and you didn't ask if the cartridge is still available.. yes it is!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
If the grill mesh is the lower grill and it is in perfect condition, dibs....I will p/u and am local

Steve

Reactions: sor118

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
crap i tried to edit and deleted the entire message...

it's only a year old. i have aftermarket fog lights for sale as well. you're gonna have to take me for a ride in your supercharged beast if you are local.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Ok, just did a foglight delete, so no thanks. Gonna get rid of my sink drain grill since it really isnt functional anymore.
I can do the ride....You might be sorry though...:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you have left of your sink drain mod? I never made mine fully functional lol... I'll trade you for your no-how and parts for the grille... sound good? Looking forward to the whiplash. You're about what 25-30 miles from me? so it'll take you like 3 minutes to get here right? lol.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CD change is still available... not sure if you actually wanted it or just wanted to talk about wanting it?
Strut tower brace has been sold.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
You might get asked which radio version you have?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not the b53... not sure what its called. I did take a pic of the plugs to show it was the older one.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
CD change is still available... not sure if you actually wanted it or just wanted to talk about wanting it?
Strut tower brace has been sold.
I noticed that your changer is from 1999 so I am looking for a newer one or may replace with the unit that play mp3's instead.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would not mind picking up the amp. Can you pm me you lowest asking price. If it's right, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
M feeva I never saw your message until today. If you are still looking I still have what you need.... Try pm'ing me next time. Also wanted to throw out there that I am selling my Dynavin head unit that is an exact fitting nav unit to replace our crappy systems. Check It out if you are interested just make me an offer.
BMW E39 E55 525 528 530 540 M5 X5 Dynavin Navigation DVD Radio Headunit bluetoot | eBay
Updated link as the other one was dead. Sorry about that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts