BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took A few new pics of the beast. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Looks good....just that silly 'M' badge on the front grill...very NO NO imo

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. What wheels do you have?
They are MB Essen which are kind of like a HRE Reps. They were originally bought as cheap spare wheels ($500 for all brand new) with all the potholes over here since I had already damaged an OEM wheel, but managed to stay on since they looked decent.

Is that a photo shoot in front of a mausoleum? :confused2
Yes, it is. We were up there visiting, when the girlfriend wanted to get a picture of her and the grave site. My car, well, was there and I didn't want her to get lonely. :dunno:

Looks good....just that silly 'M' badge on the front grill...very NO NO imo
Yeah, I have mixed emotions on that. When I get my new black kidneys the 'M' badge will be gone.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!:cheers:

(And +1 on getting rid of the M5 hood badge.)

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Very nice!

Now, it may be just me, but it looks like you gotta snap the diffuser back in on 2 spots.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice!

Now, it may be just me, but it looks like you gotta snap the diffuser back in on 2 spots.
Nope you're right. Its broken and I'm waiting for the replacement to come in. Good eye!

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Heh I noticed because i had the same problem and I'm woking on some mods for the diffuser, so I'm familiar with the area =P

Tabs broken? Weird how it hangs out like that, though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, couple of the tabs are broke due to a snow bank in the winter. They plowed behind my car and when I pulled foward I heard a SNAP! I knew right away what it was and was cursing left and right after I saw that! I hate how it hangs like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts