1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
232 Posts
If the Manhattan Motorcars One:1 is finished and imported in time I don't see why it wouldn't be at the New York Autoshow. That would be late march. Car should be finished in time, and the dealer will have a large display, would be great P.R.

If they don't make the autoshow there will be an unveiling of the car at the dealership, date is sometime in early 2015

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I belive that headlight is from the MB CL, wich is very weird since it's out of production and replaced by the S-class coupe...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the Manhattan Motorcars One:1 is finished and imported in time I don't see why it wouldn't be at the New York Autoshow. That would be late march. Car should be finished in time, and the dealer will have a large display, would be great P.R.

If they don't make the autoshow there will be an unveiling of the car at the dealership, date is sometime in early 2015
Is there a One:1 for U.S.? In the L'AUTOMOBILE SPORTIVE article (factory visit September 17), they mention UK (BHP), Germany (Fu) and Monaco (Dolan). Nothing about U.S.

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
I'd been told there is definitely a One:1 for the U.S. If that's changed, it's only been recently...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Fus car #107 is probally accounted as the first of the 4 chinese cars, and I would expect it to return to China, while the original german car is now the car going to the U.S, wich has been mentioned several times. Curious to know if it's sold or not. #106 is the one going to Dolan in Monaco.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Confirmed by both the president of Manhattan Motorcars, Jens, and CvK, the U.S will most certainly be getting a One:1, it will be the final one produced, and at the time, was the only unsold car. I haven't talked to the dealership in a few weeks, but last I heard it was awaiting a buyer. Koenigsegg said they would be screening buyers to make sure it ended up in the right hands.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Will the Stockholm Lifestyle Motorshow between January 22-25 house any Koenigseggs? I did try to get in touch with them with no reply. Would be worth the trip if someone could confirm :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
I also notice the carbon fiber section on the bonnet is bigger now more "Trapezoidal" rather than "Tapering" not sure if its my taste either but this is just a render so lets wait :) Loving the color though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm fairly certain that is just an artist rendition for the poster, it will serve as a large attraction for the show no doubt. The RS was never even discussed as coming to the show. It was between the One:1, or the Regera the whole time, and still is.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts