BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Customer Representative for Eurosport Design
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have KW V3 coilovers for your E63. We usually get these KW coilovers shipped the same day you place the order. Please contact us for pricing.

KW Variant 3 Coilovers - Race Technology for the Road
The new KW Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the discriminating and experience driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression and rebound of the damper in the low-speed range, allowing you to custom tailor your suspension to your driving needs.

The compression characteristics are adjusted utilizing a new, patented valve at the lower end of the damper casing. The number of pre-installable parameters available for this valve allow for settings for just about any application required. The unique low-speed pressure adjustment is the decisive feature of this technology. In this absorption area the handling of the vehicle is greatly influenced. An increase in the damping force supports the vehicle even during compression, thereby preventing pitch, roll and notably improving cornering behavior.

In association with independent adjustable rebound absorption the experienced driver has all the parameters required for effective suspension tuning.

http://www.eurosportdesign.com/pc-688-161-bmw-kw-variant-3-coilovers-free-shipping.aspx

·
Customer Representative for Eurosport Design
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
814 Posts
KW

To all who wants to install the KWV3 on the M5/6.... YOU NEED SPACERS!!!!! I just got done installing a set on an M6 without spacers... and I killed my front tires... it rubbed so bad that I thought the engine was on fire... !!!!
KW rep said.. duh.. you need spacers... thanks for putting that in your stupid instructions... a******....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts