BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,

I just wanted to share a recent tandem photoshoot I did with my wifey's 745Li and my E60 M5. Thanks to my bro, Scott Chu, for the awesome photography as always. Hope you all enjoy! :cool2:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI, if anyone is interested, I am selling my 20" DPE LS5 2-pc Wheels shown in the photo on the E60 M5. Just PM me! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Always a big fan of SCOTTCHU's photography!

I saw your car at Remix couple weekends ago, but didnt get to see you in person.

I was there w Joe's M5 from Trinity Autosport with Platinum VIP.

PM about your wheels =)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Thanks for the sharing the photos! They are awesome!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Great photo's! You have 2 beautiful vehicles, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
319 Posts
THANKS FOR SHARING !! :goldcup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Always a big fan of SCOTTCHU's photography!

I saw your car at Remix couple weekends ago, but didnt get to see you in person.

I was there w Joe's M5 from Trinity Autosport with Platinum VIP.

PM about your wheels =)

Did you show your car at Remix?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Not sure if Im down with the overall look of the 7 but OMG those wheels are sick.

The E60 is just pure buttah. Nice.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Code:
Did you show your car at Remix?
No, I couldn't bc my car didn't make it out of BMW service in time.

So I took my bro Joe's M5 from Trinity Autosport to fill in my spot for Platinum VIP's lineup.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Love the DPE's on the 7! wish i can get those for my 06 750i. How much do those go for?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow! Very nice cars....Very nice pictures! One of the best looking 7's I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.
Was this a photoshoot to tease us? why don't you have some close up pictures from the ///M? I want to see more from your E60!
Could you please post more pictures from your wheels on the E60? Maybe some that will show the wheels, and some that will show the wheels on the car slightly closer that what you posted. I might be interested in the wheels. Please give me more details. Offset? Tires included or not? If yes what brand tires? Price?

Thank you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome pics!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow! Very nice cars....Very nice pictures! One of the best looking 7's I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.
Was this a photoshoot to tease us? why don't you have some close up pictures from the ///M? I want to see more from your E60!
Could you please post more pictures from your wheels on the E60? Maybe some that will show the wheels, and some that will show the wheels on the car slightly closer that what you posted. I might be interested in the wheels. Please give me more details. Offset? Tires included or not? If yes what brand tires? Price?

Thank you.

Hi V10PWR, thanks! kinggf Here is the link to my previous m5board post of the M5 photoshoot last Summer with Scott Chu: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...159659-europrojektz-m5-photoshoot-2010-a.html

Here is a close-up shot of my 20" DPE LS5 2-Pc wheel with Hyper polish lip and brush aluminum centers:

This is a custom-made wheel specifically for the E60 M5 with the correct-spec offsets. I will get the offset details from DPE and send them to you. I'm looking to sell just the wheels only for $2,200, not including shipping.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love the DPE's on the 7! wish i can get those for my 06 750i. How much do those go for?
Hi IndyRedBeast: Thanks, those are a custom-made 22" DPE S10 3-Pc Signature Series with custom 2-tone color matched centers with gloss black contrast and Chrome Lip. These are sponsored wheels by DPE, but I believe they retail for $6K, which equates to $1,500 per wheel without tires. If you are looking for some DPE's, you can contact Manu at DPE and he will direct you to dealers in your area. You can email him at: [email protected].

1 - 16 of 16 Posts