BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if it is possible to take european delivery on M cars. Im on the list for a new M3. I think I should be getting it around may-july. It would be nice to take the car in Europe, break it in with a trip to hungary and then enjoy it there & back here. Has anyone done european delivery? Is the cost of shipping the car back to US included? what are some details of it? Thanks guys, and one more thing, what the heck does IMHO mean?!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Not sure if BMW will be doing Euro Delivery on the M3 right away. They did not open up the M5 for Euro Delivery until 4/00.

Euro Delivery MSRP is typically 7% lower than US dealer-delivered MSRP. This is not true of the M5 (at least when we did it, it was full US sticker for Euro Delivery) and probably would not be true of the M3.

The Euro Delivery price includes zero-deductible insurance on the car (but very limited/no coverage on vehicle contents), shipping, customs, etc.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by Zoli 007:
Thanks guys, and one more thing, what the heck does IMHO mean?!
IMHO = In my humble opinion

------------------
Dany

'01 M5 - lemans blue

·
Registered
89 Posts
Swiss Version. (A bit more expensive because of the 3 Year Warranty)

I've you're really interested and a bit flexible (color, extras) I could organize one sometimes in January (in the pipe is a yellow and a black one).

Nico

But remember a M3 is not a M5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts