BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a minimum of 5 people to make this happen. Of course, the more the better. If interested, please post. Here is what we got so far:

The current pricing is $499 for the tune and this includes the first hour of dyno tuning. $100 per hour after that. However, I don't think anyone will go over the first hour. You are responsible for the dyno fee's as well. Let's choose a shop with a load bearing dyno that charges $100 or less per hour.
Raleigh/Triangle, NC Eurocharged Tune Group Buy

1. Duhmingus - dyno tune
2.gniruot - dyno tune
3. messex - dyno tune
5.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

·
Registered
694 Posts
I am very interested, however i am in two weddings this month and will be out of town....so it depends on when you guys have it.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'm hoping you aren't the GROOM in both of them! :haha:

Reactions: flaury23

·
Banned
444 Posts
Guys - Keep in mind that I can tune most European cars. I specialize in BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. If you know anyone in the area that might want to get a tune, please have them contact me.

I can always post this up on Mbworld and get some MB guys!

·
Banned
444 Posts
have you guys decided on a dyno shop?
I think we are almost there....just waiting to confirm a few things.

More importantly is the date.

·
Registered
694 Posts
if i could get an early friday morning appt, i am a lot more flexible because i could head out of town after the beast has been tuned.

·
Registered
983 Posts
A Friday might work better for me as well, depending on the date.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I would be interested but depends on the date and city of the tune...

Charlotte is best if possible.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have members that are interested from all over the region, and it seems as if the Raleigh area is the most centralized for all (Outer Banks, Fayetteville, South Carolina, etc), so, lets all agree on the location (Raleigh) and work on the date and shop. I also know Jerry from Eurocharged and his wife are expecting their third child soon (congratulations!), so its either we get this done VERY soon, or wait until April. I'm good with either, so if some of you are anxious to do this, sign up and as soon as we get five, we can proceed with the following arrangements (and make it possible for all interested parties to attend).

Thanks, Diego

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is what it looks like so far:

Raleigh, NC
April 1, 2011
Shop : TBA

1. Duhmingus - dyno tune
2.gniruot - dyno tune
3. messex - dyno tune
4. flaury23
5.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

·
Registered
983 Posts
I can do April 1st...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Never been - what is it? I'm assuming BMWs, but not familiar with it. Atlanta is only a couple hours from me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still awaiting a response from gniruot, but to keep it up to date:

This is what it looks like so far:

Raleigh, NC
April 1, 2011
Shop : TBA

1. Duhmingus - dyno tune
2.gniruot - dyno tune
3. messex - dyno tune
4. flaury23 - dyno tune
5.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

As soon as we get a 5th, and confirmation that April 1st is good with all, I will research a dyno shop in the local Raleigh area. Anyones input is appreciated and welcome.

Diego<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

·
Registered
473 Posts
Diego, I would like to come and observe. Currently I have the ESS tune on my car. Let us knwo where the dyno will be. I knwo of a dynojet location at 540 and capital. Not fancy at all, but the dyno works. These guys build mustangs and some of them are very high HP.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ssigarto : Keep monitoring this thread to keep up to date on the specifics.
Have you had any experience with the shop you mentioned? If you would like to PM their name and contact info, I will post their set-up, pricing, etc. for those interested to decide to use them.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 117 Posts