BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - We will be in Toronto this weekend (Jan. 22nd 2011) doing yet another dyno tuning event!! Don't miss out on a custom dyno tune for your M5 for $400! The dyno fee (charged by the dyno facility is $100). For those that want flashes only (no dyno), the $400 rate applies.

Here are the details of the event.

Dyno Date / Time:

Saturday, January 22nd 2011
9:00am - 5:00pm

Eurocharged Contact Information:

Jerry Thornton
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!-- var prefix = 'mailto:'; var suffix = ''; var attribs = ''; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy73176 = 'sales' + '@'; addy73176 = addy73176 + 'eurocharged' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + addy73176 + suffix + '\'' + attribs + '>' ); document.write( addy73176 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //--> </SCRIPT>[email protected]<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </SCRIPT>
(312)446-6326

Dyno Shop Information:

Autobahn Speed Tuning
181 Woodstream Boulevard
ON L4L 8G9, Canada
(905) 856-1992

E39 / E60 M5 Tunes will be $400 during the event !! Just mention M5Board!!

Blog: Eurocharged Toronto Tuning Day

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
400bucks for a tune and 500bucks for a custom dyno tune is such a great deal and more resonable compared of other companies charging a 1000bucks for a tune!

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
400bucks for a tune and 500bucks for a custom dyno tune is such a great deal and more resonable compared of other companies charging a 1000bucks for a tune!
PM sent

·
Registered
531 Posts
not to be rude but why is the same product offered for a 1/3 of the price as everyone else??? Is this a case of you get what your pay for or is everyone else over priced??

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
not to be rude but why is the same product offered for a 1/3 of the price as everyone else??? Is this a case of you get what your pay for or is everyone else over priced??

if u say its a case of "u pay for what u get", does that means all those apr, revo, and unitronic chips are **** because they all cost around 500-600bucks?:dunno:

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not rude at all and a good question!

Our retail for the tune is $899. Because this is a tuning trip with a large number of cars, we are offering a huge discount. (a group buy)

There should be approximately 25 cars there, some getting dyno tunes, others just flashed.

:)

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a great price. Will you be setting up tuning events elsewhere in the country?
Yes. We were in San Francisco last week and will be in Arizona and Miami after we return from Toronto.

I can set up another DC meet for Mid February. Would that work for you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yes. We were in San Francisco last week and will be in Arizona and Miami after we return from Toronto.

Yes, that would work. Hopefully, you will have enough cars so you can set it up. I'll be in Houston visiting my brother from 2/17 through 2/21. I'll remove the ECU and bring it to you, lol.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, that would work. Hopefully, you will have enough cars so you can set it up. I'll be in Houston visiting my brother from 2/17 through 2/21. I'll remove the ECU and bring it to you, lol.
Yes, please come by the shop. I'll be happy to flash the ECU!

·
Registered
596 Posts

What shop in Miami will you be using? What is the date of this event?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Not rude at all and a good question!

Our retail for the tune is $899. Because this is a tuning trip with a large number of cars, we are offering a huge discount. (a group buy)

There should be approximately 25 cars there, some getting dyno tunes, others just flashed.

:)
Ok i understand Thanks for answering, just wasnt used to seeing s85 tunes for that inexpensive

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'd make the trip from Dayton but I doubt weather will permit...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wow, if you had mentioned this on the m6 side I would have been there

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, if you had mentioned this on the m6 side I would have been there
We are still in Toronto...how's your schedule for
tomorrow? Please feel free to txt me at 312-446-6326

·
Registered
537 Posts
Damn! well my car is in the garage with summers on, and i am looking outside at a foot or more of snow :(
of course yesterday no snow

Why arent guys here in the summer!

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What shop in Miami will you be using? What is the date of this event?
Saturday Feb 19th

9:00am - 5:00pm

RAGE TECHNOLOGIES
2021 SW 70th Ave Bay B-9

Davie, FL 33317

Eurocharged Contact Information:

Jerry Thornton
[email protected]
(312)446-6326

I'd make the trip from Dayton but I doubt weather will permit...
We will have the full crew as well as the mobile dyno at Timmayfest again this year! Columbus!!!

If you set up the tuning event in DC area, let me know.
Will do. Nothing on the books yet, but we should be hitting ny/nj again soon. We can always remote tune with the mygenious. Sweet little handheld lets you store both your stock and tuned files to apply as you see fit.

Damn! well my car is in the garage with summers on, and i am looking outside at a foot or more of snow :(
of course yesterday no snow

Why arent guys here in the summer!
Oh just wait my friend.....big plans for Toronto

please fly to orlando! :D:D
We are in miami soon...closest we have on the books...

Feb 19th

1 - 20 of 32 Posts