BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
There is another board member in the Tampa or Orlando area... he goes by latinskllz.
He flashed his beast back in 2012 and might be a good place to start.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey, I'm also a M5 owner in Tampa. I'm about to pull the trigger with Alex @ Alpine for a remote tune. You can research him, seems to have great reputation. I've also been in contact with him via text, very helpful.

I'm gonna rent the hardware, so should have everything you need. Hit me up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I'm also a M5 owner in Tampa. I'm about to pull the trigger with Alex @ Alpine for a remote tune. You can research him, seems to have great reputation. I've also been in contact with him via text, very helpful.

I'm gonna rent the hardware, so should have everything you need. Hit me up.
Sounds good! I was looking there as well. Let me know when you are going to do yours and maybe we can do mine at the same time.
Alex 727-773-6418

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine was done at the BMW dealership out here in Colorado, also the custom tune stuff I wanted for options like the windows and things like that, brighter Angel Eyes. I would not think it is too hard to find a BMW dealer that will do it for you if I can get it done out here.BTW, the EURO SMG tune is very much worth the price.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Mine was done at the BMW dealership out here in Colorado, also the custom tune stuff I wanted for options like the windows and things like that, brighter Angel Eyes. I would not think it is too hard to find a BMW dealer that will do it for you if I can get it done out here.BTW, the EURO SMG tune is very much worth the price.
I've heard reports of coding AEs to be brighter melts the rings after a few years. What I'm not sure of is if that happens using halogen vs LED bulbs. Pre LCI vs LCI (DRL enabled).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts