BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I highly recommend RMEuropean.com for your M5 parts due to excellent customer service and fast shipping. The person I exchanged emails with is named Andy.

I ordered a front/rear set of Euro Rotors for $854.76 shipped to my door.
Received them within 2 days; no hassles.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Each rotor came individually boxed in a “BMW Group” box.

Story:

Originally, I attempted to phone order the rotors from the Husker automotive group since they were having a sale.
Direct BMW and Mercedes Parts and Accessories
The parts guy indicated he required my Vin number to get authorization from BMW. A few days later I called back and he indicated that BMW will no longer ship Euro Rotors to the US unless you have a “Euro” car (I’m not sure about other Euro parts). According to the parts guy, this had started several months ago confirming prior speculation on the m5board that we would no longer be able to get the Euro Rotors.

I then google searched the term “Euro Rotors” and came to
Search - Bimmer Parts Web
which indicated “out of stock” for front and rear Euro Rotors. I emailed them jockingly asking if they had a spare set in the back of the warehouse that maybe somebody forgot about.

I then got a reply back with the following links to RMeuropean.com and ordered my parts:
BMW Brake Disc Left Front European Version with Floating Aluminum Hub 345 X 32 mm 34112282803 - RM European Auto Parts

BMW Brake Disc Right Front European Version with Floating Aluminum Hub 345 X 32 mm 34112282804 - RM European Auto Parts

BMW Brake Disc Left Rear European Version with Floating Aluminum Hub 328 X 20 mm 34212228801 - RM European Auto Parts

BMW Brake Disc Right Rear European Version with Floating Aluminum Hub 328 X 20 mm 34212228802 - RM European Auto Parts

Good luck hunting for your Euro Rotors.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts