these are startin to get pretty popular

·
Registered
218 Posts
how much $

·
Registered
51 Posts
No way. That's a sticker? So this goes on the outside housing correct? How does it look in real life? Can you tell up close that its sticker?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks really good in real life, I would have never in a million years thought I'll put stickers on my BMW... But damn, the product is very nice. :applause:

No way. That's a sticker? So this goes on the outside housing correct? How does it look in real life? Can you tell up close that its sticker?

·
1,764 Posts
Looks like they tilt slightly upward toward the front is this a mounting/installation adjustment?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm... Not sure about the tilting, I checked, double check and it looks acceptable to me :) Any adjustment needs to be done during the initial fitment, very easy to adjust.

Looks like they tilt slightly upward toward the front is this a mounting/installation adjustment?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
:grrrrr:HAHA! I spenk $2K for mine!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I spent 3K because by the time I got my Euro lamps because the dollar crapped out against the Euro!
Don't worry Russ I'm sure ours look better in person, not a few g's better though. I still would have bought my Euro lamps because I couldn't go a whole year looking at that fugly amber.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I spent about the same amount of $$$$ ouichon my E60 Dinan5 (545i) by replacing the US specs headlights with the Euro ones. This is a much more cost effective solution, looks great and I get to keep the original headlights on the car. :applause:

:grrrrr:HAHA! I spenk $2K for mine!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Looks really good in real life, I would have never in a million years thought I'll put stickers on my BMW... But damn, the product is very nice. :applause:
They look really good for being on the outside of the housing. I would like to get a set and put them on inside the housing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts