BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, been a while since I posted something here. I always enjoy reading posts on this board.

We are going on our 2nd Euro delivery, March 26th to pick up our Space Gray 550i, M package, ventilated seats, Black interior, Light wood, MANUAL TRANSMISSION :)

Wondering if the Europe Nav disc is now included when we pick up? Last time in 2007, a very nice board member sent me a copy of the Euro disc, man that saved me, w/o it I would have been so lost...

We plan to drive from Munich to Colonge (planning to drive on the Nuburgring), Brussels, London and Last Amsterdam (drop off car) in 10 days..

Has anyone done this trip? Any tips or suggestions? Is this too much for 10 days..

We just plot from one Starwood hotel to the other, staying on points we've accumulated over the years ha!

If a Disc is needed, anyone have a copy of the Euro Nav disc and and wouldn't mind burning me a copy to use? THANKS!

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Wow, a manual 550, very interesting :) Please psot pics.

From what I understand you dont havea DVD but harddrive where the recent navigation is stored, so no problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts