BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(3) Euro slide/tilt open armrest with storage tray recovered in new black leather and stitching and 1/2 new foam pad add to the top for comfort

$325.00 shipped in US if out of US please email me shipping info

paypal as a gift to [email protected]

Thanks

Slimm

Attachments

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
What are the chances of ever seeing a caramel colored version of this? Slimm to none?

·
Registered
843 Posts
I have slimm's black one in my caramel interior. I think it works since the console is mostly black anyway, and fits with the two-tone lower caramel/upper black combination of the interior. Getting rid of that plastic tray, gaining some storage and just as important a padded armrest is worth it IMO.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I have slimm's black one in my caramel interior. I think it works since the console is mostly black anyway, and fits with the two-tone lower caramel/upper black combination of the interior. Getting rid of that plastic tray, gaining some storage and just as important a padded armrest is worth it IMO.
Could I trouble you for a few shots of this? Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Dimensions please. I need to fit an XDM .45 short handle 3.8" barrel in there :)

Reactions: GoodRevrnd

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just finished a custom euro slide/tilt for a board member where the top was alcantara and the sides where oem caramel leather and the stitching was in caramel he supplied me his US spec armrest and I removed and cleaned and condition old leather and used the caramel leather sides

·
Registered
12,923 Posts
I just finished a custom euro slide/tilt for a board member where the top was alcantara and the sides where oem caramel leather and the stitching was in caramel he supplied me his US spec armrest and I removed and cleaned and condition old leather and used the caramel leather sides
Uh, some pictures??:eek:oohhh::sad3::15:

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
395 Posts
Slim, or anyone on here, can you attempt to get dimmenions of the internal hold? Our seats don't exactly make locking a gun up and putting it under the seat an option when I have to leave it behind. I am interested and ready to buy. Shoot by the sounds of it Jerry and I might get two amd save some shipping (although not an issue). I have to admit that I'm confused by the silence to my previous requests to help me decide.

·
Registered
12,923 Posts
Where would I install the factory bluetooth button which is currently on the factory sliding armrest ?
Or you can mount the switch inside the shifter boot....................:)

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
395 Posts
Or you can mount the switch inside the shifter boot....................:)

Regards,
Jerry
I just saw this in Jerrys car and its absolutely stealth and perfect lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts