BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys ive gotten my bc forged wheels on the car but the offset on the rear has made me unsure. fronts offsets is +5 which is perfect but rear is 30. anyone else running 30 in rear? i dont think ive seen anyone with 30 in rear with 20" wheels. car is lowered on eibachs springs. tires are PSS 255/35/20 front and 295/30/20 Rear. please check the pics

would i have any issues with these offsets?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Is this your car on the pictures? Looks fine to me, pretty fine actually :M5thumbs:

Regarding your question, it depends on how wide your wheel is, basically the bigger the offset, the closer the wheel is to the strut. Member PyroZona is running ET33 in the rear with a 3mm spacer, which makes it exactly ET30, which is what you have. PyroZona has a 11" wide wheel with a 305/30/19 tyre (that's pretty wide :D)

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...e-offset-fitment-questions-2.html#post4521466

I think you should be good with that offset if your wheel is not wider than 11-11.5".

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i personally like the way your car sits now and stance is perfect. i wouldn't imagine any huge issues with rubbing on 30 offsets unless you're 11'' or 12'' wide in the rear. if you really want, you can always go down to 285/30/20 to reduce any rubbing.

Dan

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Specs

Yes thats my car...i will be getting a phot shoot done sooon for quality pics..Thanks for input guys. My wheels are 20x11 in the rear. I haven't encountered any rubbing issues so far and I'm running 295/30s. I haven't had anyone sit in the back or anything but I hope I don't rub. I don't want to go 285 because it will stretch on 11"

·
Registered
288 Posts
Car looks great!! I would actually toss a 10mm H&R spacer back there and you should then be perfect. I am pretty sure a ET20 20x11 with a 295 would work nearly perfect. You should honestly have zero rubbing with your current setup, but with a spacer it would look even better.

·
Registered
288 Posts
BTW, what Angel Eyes are you running? I really like the color and brightness on the stock rings.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AE

BTW, what Angel Eyes are you running? I really like the color and brightness on the stock rings.

Thanks for the kind words. I will probably run a spacer in the future.
My angel eyes are from trinity autosports..for the lci m5. They are great at night time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts