BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I attended a Shift-S3ctor track event yesterday at Willow Springs Raceway with my ESS Supercharged VT3, built motor, low compression DCT M3, it ran extremely well and had a great time with an amazing group of enthusiasts.

At the end of the day some of us did a few side by side pulls and I did a rematch with my buddies Whipple Ford GT. At the last Shift-S3ctor airstrip event in November he was around 610whp and I managed to pull him decently there, but just recently he upgraded his Ford GT and he dynoed at 730whp! We were both anxious to see how the cars would stack up now with his additional 100+ WHP. The runs were from 55-60 on and I had to start both runs in 3rd gear do to traction issues in 30 degree weather, MDM was on as well, enjoy -

Here's some pics as well -

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You where in good company, all those cars looked like serious beasts. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, thank you! No doubt there were some amazing cars out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
your m3 is fast!!

how much more rwhp is your car making over a standard ESS intercooled m3? is the built motor and reduced compression required at your power level?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your m3 is fast!!

how much more rwhp is your car making over a standard ESS intercooled m3? is the built motor and reduced compression required at your power level?
On 91 octane, it's making ~100whp more than a VT625.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That was sick! Props to the OP makes me want to get an M3!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Outstanding performance , good job on the M3 , other cars are pretty too :applause:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Onemanshow
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing