BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of umming and arring I finally bit the bullet and ordered the ESS VT2 675 kit.

Car has had most big ticket items already done under my ownership over the last 2.8 years other than VANOS pump and SMG pump but I have an SMG pump motor at the ready for a rainy day! I've only driven my car some 2k in 2018 so cannot wait to fit this and enjoy 2019.

Mods so far:
Accuair / Airrex Air Ride with a full show boot build in alcantara
Eventuri (Sold)
LCI rear lights
Competition OEM Hood / Contour Bonnet
RPi Scoops
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
Pedal Box
Stop Tech BBK Front and Rear
ACS Rear Spoiler
Front CF V style splitter
Front CF home made lower splitter
New 3 piece Brada Wheels ready to go on (when weather clears up)
Full Audio overhaul including Morel Hybrid Ovation components, Rainbow underseat speakers and JL 12w7 sub woofer + 2 x Hertz HDP4 amps and JL 1200/1 v2 amp.

Maintenance so far:
Rod Bearings + HP Vanos line
Throttle Actuators
Clutch/Flywheel and sundry items
Throttle Valve Actuators
Spark Plugs / Coil Packs
Control Arms + inner/outer tie rods + all bushings + drop links
02 sensors
Fuel Pump + Fuel Filter
Fuel Injectors
Battery / +ve battery cable
Ionic Modules
Diff Oil Flush
Transmission Oil Flush

I'll be fitting the Charger myself in my garage over time and may get help from some friends. I've worked on this car before myself i.e. changing fuel injectors etc but nothing crazy like this. Really looking fwd to learning along the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't mind me asking, what did the Brada wheels set you back?
I've been thinking since buying the charger if I really want such nice wheels and may be open to actually selling them. I'm fine with my OEM wheels tbh as will help put more power down.

Brada wheels are 10j and 12j so was thinking of running 245 35 and 285 30 but with 675bhp that won't cut it.

If you're interested in them let me know. Can do a deal :)

Still brand new and not even put tyres on plus I waited exactly 5 months for these so they can be with you in a weeks time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Awbimmer
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing