BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ESS Supercharger kit excl V3si<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I am selling my ESS VT1-550 kit. I have put 15k miles on it. The following parts are included:

-CNC aluminium crank pulley.
-Fully automatic belt tensioning.
-8 high flow Bosch injectors (as provided with VT1-550 setup)
-CNC machined, aluminium main bracket for extreme rigidity.
-ESS custom casted, Teflon coated plastic SC intake system.
-ESS bumper mounted CAI w/K&N high flow air filter.
-92mm pulley and a couple of 96mm pulleys, 3 belts (1x new continental 92mm, 2x 96mm)
-CNC machined, anodized fan spacer.
-CNC hard anodized support/ABS control unit brackets and hardware.
-ESS custom casted lightweight aluminium discharge system with integrated bypass system.

What's not included:

-ESS ECU software
-Vortech V3Si self contained supercharger unit V-3 Si Supercharger | Vortech Superchargers
-SAP block off (this can be fabricated at minimal cost)

The kit will be removed by end of Sept 14.

You can purchase the full kit new from ESS @ 4,995.00 USD equating to 3035.46 GBP at current FX rate of 1.65. Obviously there will be shipping / import duties on top.

Please PM if you're interested with best offer, no silly offers please.

Note: The kit was purchased used from another board member. Though fully functional the kit shows minor signs of wear and tear.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm not sure I see where you listed a price here. I see a price for a brand new VT-560 kit from ESS, but not for your particular setup excluding some very valuable components from an otherwise complete "kit."

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've responded to all PM's. I will soon be listing a bunch of other stock parts I've had laying about before supercharging. There will also be used face lift plenum, x4 front OEM rims, stock injectors, oem mufflers, etc.

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
The supercharger itself runs around 2500$ new so that's 4200$ for almost complete kit. What is new kit from ESS, 4800$?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
601 Posts
needed software a must

just to be clear, there is NO software?
with out that all of the parts are not very useful until you have software. the few times I talked about getting software the cost was over $1000 USD
never found anyone less than that. just FYI to add to the "needed things to make all of these parts useful"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Out of curiousity, why are you selling the S/C kit? You can respond in PM if you wish. I'm just wondering if you had a bad experience and didn't like it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pictures

Now removed from the car, I also have a Aquamist HFS-3 kit with clear gauge for sale, pictures once removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am guessing that I am way too late…but if this is still available please shoot me a PM! I am very interested. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts