BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Hope all is well! I've got the e60 m5
I've got a bunch of mods to include headers exhaust Intake cams throttle bodies underdrive pulleys etc
My question is for those who have the ess or Gintani suoercharger
Does the s85 motor pair well with it and is the $10,000 for the kit and 3k to install for a total of about $13,000 worth the extra horsepower?
Is it a day and night difference? Or is it an overpriced leaf blower that wouldn't be worth it? Any input?

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Hey guys! Hope all is well! I've got the e60 m5
I've got a bunch of mods to include headers exhaust Intake cams throttle bodies underdrive pulleys etc
My question is for those who have the ess or Gintani suoercharger
Does the s85 motor pair well with it and is the $10,000 for the kit and 3k to install for a total of about $13,000 worth the extra horsepower?
Is it a day and night difference? Or is it an overpriced leaf blower that wouldn't be worth it? Any input?
The kit will match up fine with the existing mods you have.

Price is a subjective matter to most on here as there are some who are not willing to spend 13k on a mod.

I have no complaints on the amount of power I picked up per the cost I spent.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Same as what Paul said. My question to you is, what camshaft do you have and do you have dynos of your current setup?

·
Registered
629 Posts
There is one for sale right now on this forum. I would have picked it up myself but I had mine installed before it went up for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts