BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have an ESS VT2 675 kit on the way for the M6. I really want to do an E85 set up as well but am unable to turn up some solid results searching, hoping some folks can help! I know I'll need to upgrade my fuel pumps, I've been able to find people that have done walboro 255 but then read they've had issues after. Also, i know the kit comes with injectors but i dont think they flow enough for E85... If anyone could point me in the right direction for pumps and injectors or has any knowledge on the subject it would be much appreciated!

Or should I just do MS109 tune? I dont think it would yield me the same results as E85 tho.lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, don't know a think about them, but the horse power you are going to get is amazing. And the torque doesnt stop climbing. Keep us posted with photos if you don't mind!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a gintani supercharger and from what I’ve heard you will need upgraded fuel pumps to run e85. Ive run 100 oct and haven’t had any issues. Hard to really say if I noticed a difference but my tuner told me it should yield an extra 10-20hp if mixed properly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh gotcha just re-read ur comment. You didnt have the car retuned on race fuel? Should yield more than 20whp with a proper tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts