BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone any experince with there software installed in there e39 m5? what were your impressions? how does it stack up to the power chip software or the active autowerks software? Any feed back would be great.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had a sc kit from them in 2001 or so. They actually sent a tech who was coming to the US for a trade show up to my house in N. cal and we tuned in the garge and on the fly. I found them to be great and very service oriented. Long time ago though, but hopefully still the same!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I had a sc kit from them in 2001 or so. They actually sent a tech who was coming to the US for a trade show up to my house in N. cal and we tuned in the garge and on the fly. I found them to be great and very service oriented. Long time ago though, but hopefully still the same!
We have actually increased our services to customers and response time over two fold since 2001. Thanks for your feedback :cheers:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
does anyone any experince with there software installed in there e39 m5? what were your impressions? how does it stack up to the power chip software or the active autowerks software? Any feed back would be great.
I'd like to know as well considering I tried to do a search, but only yielded a select few short feedbacks from the E60 guys...(I read 2 of which both were positive FYI)

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'd like to know as well considering I tried to do a search, but only yielded a select few short feedbacks from the E60 guys...(I read 2 of which both were positive FYI)
There are roughly ten posts with feedback from people with the software. But this is on the E60... Do you want me to link you to them?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would love to see or hear from members a camparison and or thoughts of the ess software vs powerchip and aa

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Can't wait to get mine back! Feedback to come shortly thereafter :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
Can't wait to get mine back! Feedback to come shortly thereafter :thumbsup:
Let me know, I am thinking seriously about it also (although I may wait for the complete SC kit!!!).cherrsagai
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
m5555 looking foward to your update. by the way did you have stock software to begin with or another tuners software?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
m5555 looking foward to your update. by the way did you have stock software to begin with or another tuners software?
I had stock software to begin with. I just realized you asked for feedback from those who already had other tuning ouich

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will how ever take your feed back

·
Registered
539 Posts
M555555, we show that your DME is out for delivery to us today. Once we receive it we will start the programming and ship it back to you.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="sec-row-od"><td class="sec-pad">PHOENIX,
AZ, US </td> <td class="sec-pad">04/23/2008 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right">2:13 A.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad">OUT FOR DELIVERY </td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
M555555, we show that your DME is out for delivery to us today. Once we receive it we will start the programming and ship it back to you.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks for the update Mike!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
m5555 did you get your ecu back today keep us posted

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
m5555 did you get your ecu back today keep us posted
I believe it is scheduled to arrive Monday...I'll keep you guys posted...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok mike since i have been reading nothing but great things about ess software im about to take the plunge. however there a few thoughts i had. since my car has the aa software wich hasnt thrilled me to begin with should i have my car flashed back to stock at my dealer so i get a good base line then drive it for a week and then send out my ecu to you?
what are the diffrences between how you tune the software to actives software.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts