BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been very busy this year working on releasing the new E6X M5/M6 supercharger systems but we have not forgot about the E39 community. For the past 6 months we have been working on several upgrades and additions for our E39 kits behind the scenes. here is a quick break down of the products and options that are available now and coming very soon.

VT2 intercooled supercharger system:

We have developed and are in the final stages of testing on our new intercooled VT2 system. This will be a higher boost version of our current VT1 systems that will include our exclusive air / water cooling system. This system will be available as a stand alone system and an optional upgrade kit for our current VT1 customers. ETA on this product is March 2012. We will post specs and pricing on this system very soon.

VT1 performance upgrade:

For customers who want to add water / meth to our VT1 kits we will be offering a performance package upgrade. This kit will include a new belt and pulley for higher boost, high capacity injectors, fuel pressure system upgrade and upgraded software. pricing and details will be posted very soon.

E-Flash programming:

We have released our new tuning platform E-Flash which will allow customers to remote tune their supercharger vehicles and do full diagnostic code reading and clearing. This interface is OBD / PC based and allows the end user to do the initial programming and software updates on their supercharger system remotely. This option is available now when you order your kit and can be purchased for existing customers as an upgrade.

M5board Pricing:

last but not least we are offering M5board members a $500 discount on our current VT1 supercharger systems. This brings the price of the VT1-525 down to $5,995 and the VT1-550 down to $6,795. Both VT1 kits are fully upgradeable to our soon to be released VT2 intercooled system and can be purchased with our new E-Flash programming interface. Contact me direct for more info on this promo.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me [email protected].​

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I will just repeat what others are saying.....

It is a good time to be an E39 M5 owner! Great stuff you are bringing to the table!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ugh. If only my car had fewer miles. Might be time to start looking for a lower mileage beast.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Ugh. If only my car had fewer miles. Might be time to start looking for a lower mileage beast.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Cheaper to buy and build a stronger motor. You could always just change your rod bearings and add some boost...... Good to go.

·
Registered
262 Posts
This is good news cant wait until March every time I'm ready to purchase a kit.. A new deal comes along :cheers:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Roman, what boost is the VT2 going to run and what's the expected hp?
+1 question..and do you have any trusted place in the middle east or in QATAR to installed this kit..very good news

Thank you.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks guys, i have to admit i purchased your kit last month and i have been amazed at the quality of the vt550 kit and also at the service and support you guys offer. The installation was a pleasure due too your installation guide. One very happy customer :) Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
How about some of those test mule teaser pics.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Wow, good news for the M5 community, so much choice and development of new goodies!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Boost in the S62 VT2 setup is 7.5-8PSI, however the new fuel setup and software made for the VT2 or customers with custom methanol injection setups is capable of 10+PSI.
Asbjorn,

I currently am running with 92mm pulley and a water meth kit. I am interested in the new fuel setup/software and hoping to see what this water to air intercooler looks like. Please keep us informed....

Mike

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Question, was A2W chosen over A2A cooling for performance or other reasons such as ease of install/upgrade? Also, are all E9xM3 and E6xM5/6 VT2 kits A2W cooled?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Fantastic news. Subscribed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 142 Posts