BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I just blew another CPS in my car, and it seems like many other are having the same problem over and over again....

Is there something we can do to get BMW to look into this problem?, could it be faulty sencors? I just think its stupid to change the CPS's on a pretty expensive car this often.

Us (the BMW loving comunity) should not have to put up with this problem, and pay for it. Its not like the clutch issue (becouse my M5 has the original clutch and has 82k kilometers on it)...but electrical problems which we cant do nothing about with our driving.

What do you guys think?:confused:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Fart said:
I think I just blew another CPS in my car, and it seems like many other are having the same problem over and over again....

Is there something we can do to get BMW to look into this problem?, could it be faulty sencors? I just think its stupid to change the CPS's on a pretty expensive car this often.

Us (the BMW loving comunity) should not have to put up with this problem, and pay for it. Its not like the clutch issue (becouse my M5 has the original clutch and has 82k kilometers on it)...but electrical problems which we cant do nothing about with our driving.

What do you guys think?:confused:
Have you replaced your MAFS yet? I think it's possible that because you have faulty MAFS, the CPS are get fouled. If you haven't replaced them yet, I'd look into doing so. Since replacing one of my CPS sensors (followed by both MAFS), I haven't had any problems. I've been running fine for over 8k miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts