BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am in the market for a new exhaust between the Eisenmann Race Oval-Tip exhaust or a full Evosport exhaust system.

The reason for me putting up the Encore Innovation as a thread title is because I have a close buddy of mine that is parting his E60 M5 out with that exhaust on it for sale.

I tried doing some research on this exhaust but there seems to be not a whole lot of info on this exhaust system.

All I know is that it looks similar to both the Evosport / RPI exhaust system except for the fact that it is full titanium.

I would like to know the weight specs + the hp gains from this exhaust.

Youtube only shows an M6 with this exhaust on the dyno, so I already have an idea how it sounds also from hearing it in person.

Only thing that is stopping me from the Eisenmann Race Oval-Tip exhaust is that it looks like an AMG knock off...

Don't want to get any exhaust that looks anything to the Mercedes Benz scene.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

I am really feeling the Evosport exhaust system only because I want to go with their full product line + they are pretty local to me, but the only thing that stops me from it is that it looks like a cheaply designed exhaust compared to the Eisenmann + Meistershaft....

If anyone on this board has this exhaust please give me some info on it if possible, thanks!

- Jowe

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really nobody?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No inputs on this exhaust eh?