BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very serious. I have to answer this email we got today. But I don´t know what to write. Can you please help me out?

Dear Sir,

I was reading where you are writeing about money wich some off the Gumballers had to pay to policeman in *** instead a really panish for breaking the traffc rules.
Unfortunatelly some of ***** journalist wrote about this in a daily newspapers, and all is very agly picture of ****** police.

I am working in **** Police administration and I am some kind of internal police control and I want to recover policeman who took the many and souvenires.

So, I kindly ask you to give me more details about what happened:

1. The places where the policeman stop Gumballers and took the money, (approximately near by which place, or part of route);
2. How many times it happened and haw much money Gumballers gave to policeman;
3. If it is possible the names and citizenship of all who gave the money;
4. Other usefull datas about that.

Thank you for your time, and with your answers you will help us to eliminate bad policemen from the roads.

With best regards *****, Chief of cabinet of the head of Police administration in *****.

Sorry for my language.

·
Registered
52 Posts
LOOL... no.. LOOOOOOOOL.. i can't believe it.. PCP are you seriously asking what to write him?.. or its just a joke.. cops like those who take money save the gumballers and everybody else HUGE AMOUNT OF HEADACHE AND MONEY.. there should be more of them on the road!!! I'd say

Dear Head of Blablabalballlaa.. those ppl who took the money actually helped us, so i would feel like a piece of **** if i gave you any details about them. (thats the Polite version).. if i was the one to answer that email id just say "go F*** urself"

Hovik

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course I am serious.:2:

I don´t want to get in any troubles. :nono:

This is a very big problem. They want to know details and as a religious guy who trusts in god and police I think I have to answer that seriously.:hihi:

·
Registered
190 Posts
PCP said:
Of course I am serious.:2:

I don´t want to get in any troubles. :nono:

This is a very big problem. They want to know details and as a religious guy who trusts in god and police I think I have to answer that seriously.:hihi:
Who sent you that email?
A journalist? Attorney? Prosecutor?

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok...:) here you go
Dear Chief of worthless Anti-Bribe department of **** city.
I'm being forced by many factors and many people to stay quiet, but being a very religous person, with a deep and complete trust and respect to the police departments of all the cities we passed through during this years gumball (though i kindof forgot how law-obeying i am when i was going 305km/h in a 130 zone), not only I am going to give you full description of where and how we gave your policemen bribes, but also im going to give you the list of all the traffic violations i did in your territory, so that you can send me the tickets ...(i think you need to get an extra hard drive to fit this email)
Ready?!
:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
PCP,

I heard that there was a black mercedes mclaren with orange go-faster-stripes that was paying off lots of policemen. Lots of them.*

In the interests of honest law upholding this information should be forwarded ASAP to the correct authorities.

Stu

*This is 100% a joke, I do not know the Mclaren driver, and am only peddling comedy hearsay. If I am stepping on any toes, please buy some steel toecapped boots, as I don't give a **** :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stuart said:
I heard that there was a black mercedes mclaren with orange go-faster-stripes that was paying off lots of policemen. Lots of them.*
Honestly? Who told you that? But there were definetely no bribes. When we had to pay the fine, we were given a quittance.
So, I don´t know where the problem is?! :cool2:

·
Registered
165 Posts
PCP,

I think we can all say that we are big fans of polizieiM5. As you may have seen in some of his other posts, he isn't the biggest fan in the world of a certain mclaren driver. My thoughts were that it could have been a comedy revenge to 'dobb' him in. Perhaps I am showing my young and immature side ;)

In summary, no one told me anything, I made it all up :nono: but they dont need to know that do they?

Stu kinggf

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stuart said:
PCP,

I think we can all say that we are big fans of polizieiM5. As you may have seen in some of his other posts, he isn't the biggest fan in the world of a certain mclaren driver. My thoughts were that it could have been a comedy revenge to 'dobb' him in. Perhaps I am showing my young and immature side ;)

In summary, no one told me anything, I made it all up :nono: but they dont need to know that do they?

Stu kinggf
Mate, I understood your post, I was just joking.
Ok, if nobody likes the black/orange SLR we should make some fun.:blabla:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh PCP I do sometimes hate internet forums, you can never *quite* tell the intent in posts. Boy have I got myself in trouble in the past, just trying to get all the guards in place here :viking:

Hovik, top info. If <cough> when* </cough> I go gumballing I'll be taking some PCP with me, Ill bosch 30 pushups with a cop on my back one handed, and then beg for more. ouich

Stu

*if they let me, and if it still exists when I get round to it !

·
Banned
233 Posts
R1mills said:
Send it to your friends the UN Diplomat... bet he could help
I would be more than happy to help. I have always found the Croatian Police very polite and even before I was a diplomat the fines were so low it wasn't worth bribing them. On the Gumball I didn't bribe any police (but then I don't need to:hihi:).

I have some friends in Dubrovnik and Split so I can see if I can pour oil onto troubled water.

Balkan Express
(who now drives a UN 4X4 limited to 100kmph with a tracker that tells the UN police when I have broken the speed limits :grrrrr:)

PS Read on the Gumball forum someone who gave the Czech Police 500 Euros as they didnt have any Czech Crowns. All the Czech guy was wanting was about EUR 80 :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL, some Nigerian scamster has heard of the Gumball and is now trying to make money of hapless participants.

I say, screw 'em. They can't prove anything, so nothing can happen to you. By writing back you are merely confirming their suspicions, which can only lead to trouble... ouich

·
Registered
210 Posts
Tjitse said:
Hummm, Police in Croatia, stern,... stern but fair :D hiha

What does Croatian police have to do with this, did they send it?? Please fill me in :confused3:confused2

·
Registered
225 Posts
stuart said:
PCP,

In the interests of honest law upholding this information should be forwarded ASAP to the correct authorities.

Stu

*This is 100% a joke, I do not know the Mclaren driver, and am only peddling comedy hearsay. If I am stepping on any toes, please buy some steel toecapped boots, as I don't give a **** :D
LOLLL

problem is, only the policemen accepting the money will be punished :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.