BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this installed on my 2001 530i for about 7 months but took it out when when the car was written off.
It allows you to individually control how your exterior lights turn on and off when you lock and unlock the car (you can do some pretty elaborate stuff, do a search). I just wanted my angel eyes to stay on for a few seconds after I locked the car (looked cool).
It also allows you to to use your fog lights as daytime running lights. I did this as well and really liked the way it looked (with the standard daytime running lights disabled).

$120 USD + shipping.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Damn, I was looking for this module so hard last year; this and eLicht or iLight or something, only because I wanted my Orion V4's to light up when I unlocked the car from the remote.
Bump for a super cool toy, GLWS

·
Registered
749 Posts
Can this be used to disable the DRLs, or do you still have to go to the dealer to have that done?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The elight module cannot disable DRL. Dealer may not do it if it is illegal to disable in your area. However you can always find someone who will do it:)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Can this be used to disable the DRLs, or do you still have to go to the dealer to have that done?
If you have SSS/Progman, NavCoder or PA Soft you can code the DRLs off. However, your car will be less visible to other drivers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts