BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke to Eisenmann just regarding the X-Pipe and they said it just finished the development stage and will be out "Very" soon. Just when I was about to order the Supersprint X-Pipe, I'm glad they informed me on this. I'd rather stick the Eisenmann X with my Race/Round than mix companies and put Supersprint on. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
RYAN17 said:
Just spoke to Eisenmann just regarding the X-Pipe and they said it just finished the development stage and will be out "Very" soon. Just when I was about to order the Supersprint X-Pipe, I'm glad they informed me on this. I'd rather stick the Eisenmann X with my Race/Round than mix companies and put Supersprint on. :biggrinbounce:
Please post a video clip and review once you get it on your beast! TIA.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GNK you have the Eisenmann X-Pipe also you said? How did you get it early? And how much did you pay? I'm guessing around the same figure of the Supersrping X ($499). Yeah the guy at Eisenmann said it actually does make pretty much of a good difference with their X-Pipe and it sounds like an exotic he said. Nothin like a sedan. Well we know that already from the clips from BostonRocket.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SuperSprint sorry..

·
Registered
61 Posts
RYAN17 said:
GNK you have the Eisenmann X-Pipe also you said? How did you get it early? And how much did you pay? I'm guessing around the same figure of the Supersrping X ($499). Yeah the guy at Eisenmann said it actually does make pretty much of a good difference with their X-Pipe and it sounds like an exotic he said. Nothin like a sedan. Well we know that already from the clips from BostonRocket.
The setup on my M5 is a prototype. It's the 1st one released. The sound is pretty insane. I'm not sure what retail pricing on the setup is.........:cheers:

·
Registered
147 Posts
gnk2727 said:
The setup on my M5 is a prototype. It's the 1st one released. The sound is pretty insane. I'm not sure what retail pricing on the setup is.........:cheers:
Any chance we could get a video with that sweet sound?

·
Registered
173 Posts
When you guys say "exotic" - what exactly do you mean, other than louder? I've heard a few exotics and I'm trying to understand what changes over stock other than sound volume - thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
In the motorcycle world, Vance and Hinds is a premere exhaust pipe manufacturer and when you look at pipes on their website, you can listen to a brief sound-bite which aids in your decision to buy. I own a Harley 100th Anniversary Low Rider and I purchased a set of Big-Radius pipes based on the look AND the sound. This would be a great thing for Eisenmann to consider doing as well.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GNK do you have Oval or Round?

·
Registered
266 Posts
gnk2727 said:
Ive got it on my M5....along with the Eisenmann Meisterschaft Exhaust.......

Vids to come.......
How does it compare with the race version? Is it louder? Any idea on pricing? When will they release it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
RYAN17 said:
GNK do you have Oval or Round?

I got the chance to hear George's exhaust yesterday and it sounds amazing! His new exhaust has the "Le Mans" style tips :thumbsup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
E34 how do the "Le Mans" tips look compared to your round?

·
Registered
249 Posts
RYAN17 said:
E34 how do the "Le Mans" tips look compared to your round?

This is a photo of an E46 M3 Meisterschaft SUS exhaust 4x83mm this is the same tips that George has on his E60 M5 lovelove

Btw George and I are going to make some video clips today in this lovely -8 degree weather...

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
ZHH said:
Do you think the video will be up tonight?
Sorry no videos yet :sad2: George couldn't handle the cold weather :7:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts