1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
i also have eisenmann. they are sweet

·
Registered
561 Posts
i think I have sport versions. no x pipe. does Eisenmann do one for e39 m5?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I want a lil louder than my Dinan oness ^_^
The race will definitely be louder bro. Especially when combined with an SS X-Pipe (in essence, resonator delete).

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The race will definitely be louder bro. Especially when combined with an SS X-Pipe (in essence, resonator delete).
I dont think i wanna go with the X-pipe, ive been told there is a chance of drone and also small not noticeable loss in low end TQ...with the SS headers + dinan tune my ****s already down on low end TQ lol...hopefully i gain most of it back with a new tuneee

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I dont think i wanna go with the X-pipe, ive been told there is a chance of drone and also small not noticeable loss in low end TQ...with the SS headers + dinan tune my ****s already down on low end TQ lol...hopefully i gain most of it back with a new tuneee
Drone will be associated with your choice of mufflers. Maybe wait until you get your SS headers and see how you like the sound with the Dinans. The SS headers will increase the muffler volume also. ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
dump the SS, there are dozens of better alternatives to it, like Evolve for example!

·
Registered
561 Posts
i desperately want Evolve Medusa

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
dump the SS, there are dozens of better alternatives to it, like Evolve for example!
Why would i dump perfectly fine SS headers? haha...I am most likely leaning towards the Eisenmann Race..hopefully there is no interior drone with the stock Y

Dump the SS Headers? Dozens of better alternatives?? Please....enlighten me on all of these superior alternatives.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ooops, my bad, I thought there was. So, are we left to either SS or Evolve? Can't believe it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts