BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have an Eisenmann Sport exhaust with oval tips. Please drop me a PM if anyone is interested in trading their Eisenmann Race with oval tips for my E-Sport. The E-Sport has about 3500 miles on it.

Let me know if anyone would also be interested in purchasing the e-sport...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I can trade you my SS race mufflers for your sport eisenmann. They are flawless with about 10k miles on them. Im about to get headers and im worried that it might be too much.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Black M5,

Thanks for the reply. I'm really after the e-race with oval tips. My e-sport has about 3500 miles on it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey FlyGuy,

It's actually a long story. I originally purchased an E-Race through Eisenhaus in August 2007. By mistake, I was shipped the e-sport. I sgtill have not received what I originally paid for so I figured I would try and sell it or trade for the e-race.

Yes, it's also too quiet for me and I have the X pipe on as well.

Feel free to make me an offer via PM; I paid close to $2800 for it when it was new; the exhaust has about 3500 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Hey FlyGuy,

It's actually a long story. I originally purchased an E-Race through Eisenhaus in August 2007. By mistake, I was shipped the e-sport. I sgtill have not received what I originally paid for...
...ANOTHER example of a customer ripped by eisenHAUS

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I have an e-race setup that I may be willing to swap with you. Mine is a genuine one becuase I purchased this directly from Mr. Ralf Kelleners. Got any sound clips?

'Rocket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts