BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of selling my M5 and I am going to part out my Eisenmann Race exhaust. It is had of stainless steel and has the oval tips. I spent $3597 for the exhaust (which I purchased from European Auto Source in Anahiem, CA) plus a installation charge of $300. I have also have the receipt from European Auto Source when I purchased the exhaust. The exhaust itself only has 200 miles on it, so it is in completely new condition with absolutely no scratches what so ever. This exhaust only fits on the E60 M5 so it won't fit the E63 M6.

Price: $2,840 (OBO)

Looking forward to a local sale, exhaust is located in Los Angeles, CA. PM me or contact me at 818-371-3616 for more information.

Pictures available upon request

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested in getting an Eisenmann exhaust for my 2008 E60 M5, is this much louder than the Sport edition?

Would you also happen to have pictures available that I could look at?

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested in getting an Eisenmann exhaust for my 2008 E60 M5, is this much louder than the Sport edition?

Would you also happen to have pictures available that I could look at?

Thanks in Advance!
It is defaintly louder, sounds amazing, never got pulled over for the noise though. The first day I installed it my ears blew up, but three days later I got used to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.