BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another video for you guys, and hopefully a helpful one for future Eisenmann customers Lol. Great angles, the sound caught very well to. Enjoy!

Camera car is a Lexus LS430 btw, nice and quiet.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEVEliJJx2Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very nice I like! Thanks for posting! Can't wait for my e-race ovals to arrive after new years! Thing is your car is very loud, but I'm also receiving non-resonated SS Xpipes along with the e-race ---- will my set-up be a lot louder than this video?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, your getting E race to huh, niceee! And hell yes it will be louder lol, but retains the same great sound. I to will delete the resonators, it just sounds so damn good! Be sure to post videos after you install, I'd love to hear it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Will do for sure! I can't wait I ordered them at the wrong time I was supposed to receive them last week but now I have to wait another couple of weeks coz of xmas and new years holidays! Only issue is that my wife is gona kill me! haha. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha, will she think It'll be too loud? Hold her behind the car, and give her 10 minutes of 8000rpm....she'll get used to it LOL :hihihi:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks for posting video.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks for posting video.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hahaha, will she think It'll be too loud? Hold her behind the car, and give her 10 minutes of 8000rpm....she'll get used to it LOL :hihihi:
I think I might just do that! But then he's gona want an exhaust system for her 120i cabrio lool. When I got my ECU remap done a few months ago she said "why didn't you take my car for a remap too??" :confused:... All I could say was "honey, there is absolutely no point in doing that on a 120i". lol. So I cut a deal with her, whenever I spend on my car, she gets a new purse or new shoes out of it. ouich

Reactions: Ahmed

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Great video , great sound from a great car .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great video. Love when you punch it on the straights. Godly.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Great video. Love when you punch it on the straights. Godly.
+1:M5thumbs:

S85 V10 + Eisenmann Race = lovelovelovelovelovelove

·
Registered
933 Posts
nice vids

but the video doesnt do the true sound of the e-race any justice. it sounds unreal in real life.
I will make a video of mine in the spring when the car comes out of storage...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
thanks for sharing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts