BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my Eisenmann Race Exhaust System with only 18K on it. It was bought and installed by the first owner of the car. I bought the car from him with 4400 mi. on it and have switched the system out for the stock system since the wife & child will be riding in the car more these days.

The car has been a Nevada car since new, so obviously there is not a hint of corrosion on this system anywhere. I have taken close-ups to show that this exhaust system is as close to new as you will find, without paying full retail pop. I do not believe this exhaust system has ever been cut, as the clamps were in use when I had it removed from the car.

I am looking for $2000 for the system, but will entertain reasonable offers if I have priced it too high :dunno:. The system will also come with the clamps, etc. you see in the picture. I am able to package and ship this exhaust system to anywhere in the USA.

If you need photos of something I missed, drop me a line and I will be happy to get you the photo you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts