BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my authentic Eisenmann Race Exhaust (Non-Oval) NO AMG :7::rolleyes::haha: style Section 3 exhaust.

The exhaust sounds truly AMAZING & sticks out a bit more than the stock exhaust which is one of the reason why I got it.

IMHO I think it's still the best sounding exhaust in the market.

Price: 2K firm

Here are some videos for those of you that don't know how the Eisenmann Race Exhaust sounds like.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

First come first serve.

Thanks for looking guys,

Jowe

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The exhaust is located @ Trinity Autosport in OC!

Let me know guys!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM Sent!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pending sale.

First come first serve.

·
Registered
582 Posts
When inside your car is it very loud, apart from revving it or flooring it. Never heard one of these but have heard that they are very loud, just don't want to get a headache from the drone noise.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When inside your car is it very loud, apart from revving it or flooring it. Never heard one of these but have heard that they are very loud, just don't want to get a headache from the drone noise.
Inside the car you can only slightly hear the exhaust. The eisenmann exhaust has a very classy sound to it.

To answer your quest in regarding drone, it does not.

I've heard the sport version and u can't even hear or notice having an exhaust IMHO pointless.

Check ur pm

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Cant believe these are still not sold yet, Eisenmann race is the best sounding exhaust for the M5. I guess most guys including myself prefer the oval tips.

Good luck with the sale! Great sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exhaust SOLD!

Thanks for looking guys!

Reactions: Dylannn23

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you tell me which one you got and how you like it? I'm still searching for one for mine
It is all personal preference to be honest.

Depends on what you really want out of it.

As in sound over performance.

I switched up to the RPI GT ST full section 1, 2, & 3 exhaust because I couldn't pass up on this deal.

I wanted to keep my mod list consistent with all RPI products bc I already had the RPI Scoops, blockoff plates, and Pulleys. :trophy_bronze:

I know in the near future I am going to get the RPI headers so figured why not... lol

Thanks to Joe @ Trinity Autosport for convincing me from the day I've met him :byee55amg

As for the sound I loved my Eisenmann Race section 3 sound wayyy better compared to my full RPI GT ST setup. (Joe knows)

I can admit to missing the sound, but the power makes up for it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
thank you for the info :) the three exhausts I am currently looking at are the eisenmann race, meistershaft gtc, and tubi rumore. i think the tubi is still my favorite sounding.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you for the info :) the three exhausts I am currently looking at are the eisenmann race, meistershaft gtc, and tubi rumore. i think the tubi is still my favorite sounding.
I'd say go for the Eisenmann Race.

Reactions: bsze
1 - 18 of 18 Posts