BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you were interested in seeing some pictures of the eisenmann race exhaust on my 91. I attached the pictures.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw, it was getting dark so the pictures arent the highest quality, but anyway..:M5launch:

·
Registered
206 Posts
it must loud since you have no resonator, after market CAT and the Eisenmann RACE (loudest)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Euro-M5 said:
it must loud since you have no resonator, after market CAT and the Eisenmann RACE (loudest)
it is, thats why Im having resonators added. If it still isnt quiet enough for me, Ill be looking for someone to sell me their stock muffler and to get rid of mine (already have some offers). Tomorrow(thursday) Im getting the resonators added so Ill know then!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
How is the car now with the res' added?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BURTON said:
How is the car now with the res' added?
Just right! I would advice anyone getting the eisenmann race exhaust to leave their resonator on because without it and with the high flow cat, I thought it was just too loud for daily driving, or steet driving. I loved the sound at high revs, and it still sounds good, but on the street, before it was way too loud at idle and when regularly driving (especially around 2000-2500 rpm).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts