BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang,

The M5 was just traded and I removed the Eisenmann exhaust before I traded it in. I put the stock cans back on the beast because it was not going to be worth a nickle more (maybe even less) with these mufflers. I had these on the car for about 5 months and it truley makes the experince more enjoyable. I loved them. I would highly recommend these to anyone thinking about a muffler upgrade. They sing when you stomp the throttle making the 400 ponies come to life, but they are very docile when cruising down the highway at 60-70 mph. None of the dreaded cabin drone that I was so afraid it might have. The wife even approved. They are in perfect shape and I will let them go for about a 600.00 savings for the first lucky buyer. They are the Race version with 83mm straight tips. I can be reached at 469-766-2667 or [email protected]. Thanks,
Hunter

·
Registered
947 Posts
I vouch for these pipes. Highest quality, great fitment, greatest noise!!!

cherrsagai

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Eisenmann exhaust for sale...$1000.00 (SOLD)

They are SOLD gang. Thanks for all the interest. I still have a front and rear rim for sale. Anyone in the Dallas area that wants come get them can have the two rims for a total of $250.00 bucks. Freshly refinished.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts