BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut & wrestled the the OE cans off the car around 9AM, but could not get the car high enough to cut the resonator off as well, so I took a break. I remembered to install my Eibach rear sway since the exhaust was gone, and it was a cinch.
A little later I was looking at the X pipe and noticed the (m5board.com) seller had cut off and LEFT THE OLD MALE PORTION INSIDE AND HAD WELDED THE BOLTS CLOSED. Rather than undo everything he just lopped off the x pipe for sale. Actually his idiot mechanic did this. SO, I have an x pipe that is useless without cutting off the first 2" of the fore end! Man I was pissed! At that point a friend came over and said it was time to go to an exhaust shop. 1 hour later my Eisenmanns were on, and we may try to fit the x pipe later. The Eisenmanns sound nice, no drone, sweetest between 3-5000RPM. I miss the roar sometimes though. Tomorrow AM the rear PS2s go on and I'll cruise by the shop to pick up some bolts I left there (the exhaust cross brace and the stabilizer bolts no less). hee hee, whoops.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts