BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Neez, Kreissieg, Fabulous, Flossman, and Arden products,which EisenHaus carries, are absolutely free from this discussion. Customers who have purchased and got delievered those products from EisenHaus are original brand products.

Official reply from Eisenhaus below:

"Dear members,

Please contact us directly if you should have any problems with our
products. As you can imagine, the termination of our relationship with eisenmann and the subsequent publicity have raised issues which we need to address. We would ask for your patience as we attempt to address these issues and your concerns.

Very truly yours,

EisenHaus"

Eisenmann Germany:

"We also offer every "eisenmann" customer the opportunity to verify a purchased muffler with only one e-mail send to [email protected] The only details we need is a picture from the badge and the muffler as well as the day of purchase. We are trying to answer all e-mails within 48 hours."

I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany:

"Dear Gustav,

was nice talking to you today. I have checked the links below and you are right. Only the muffler shown on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5/DSC00759.jpg is a genuine Eisenmann muffler, made in Germany.

Right now we are doing our new dealer set up in the US. Please excuse me, but we keep this secret until our contracts are signed. As soon as I have details, I let you know or post em in your forum.
"

I saw this on another forum.

Eisenhaus is emailed (John) and I am awaiting their reply. I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany.

Sources say that regarding the BMW M5, the exhausts that are oval tip / or / and with the stamp "made in Germany" they are manufactured by German Eisenmann. This COULD be confined only to 3-series parts, who knows. And it is not related to Kreis-Sieg or Neez.

I notice that the systems available on Eisenhaus site for the M5 are:

Meisterschaft Touring (was this "Eisenman Sport"?)
Meistershaft GT (was this "Eisenman Race"?)
Meisterschaft Ti
Kreissieg Cat-back F1 VT Exhaust

I have looked more into this now. I have talked to Johan Eisenhaus and Sales Manager Sven Johann at Eisenmann in Germany.

Eisenmann say they have only done one project together with Eisenhaus, and that was the titanium exhaust for the M3 E46. He also stated you can tell a genuine Eisenmann exhaust vs a Far East made with that the German made and Eisenmann approved have a stamp "Made in Germany". See pictures below.

Eisenhaus say this have been having a partnership and Eisenmann knows this, since they have been working together since 2001. I have urged Eisenhaus to reply here and what exhaust are made in Germany and which are not. The ones with "Le Mans" style tips and Carbon tips are made in the far east and the Oval tips are made in Germany, liek the majority of the round tips as well. Johh should provide a complete list here by email.

Above picture not Eisenmann approved. Picture below genuine Eisenmann.

I want you to know what is known as of now, but we are awaiting more first had info on this.

Please be clear that the picture below from http://www.ind-distribution.com/ is all I know now.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I ordered my Eisenmann through Eisenhaus a while back. I wonder if there's a way to prove it is a real Eisenmann and not some knock off.:confused:

·
Registered
756 Posts
This is actually the reason my exhaust was still not delivered to me after 17 weeks of waiting. My vendor got the bottom of it and told me what you see above. Thanks for the post Gustav...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Dang...now how can you prove that yours is the original Eisenmann? and are Kelleners involve as well?

Can board sponsor eisenhaus chime in on this?

·
Registered
543 Posts
i bet the information prevention officers have gotten to this, which is why you have heard nothing.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I hope my kelleners sport that I just got are real
Thats the exact exhaust i had on order, and cancelled it, the vendor i purchased it from is going after Eisenhaus for the money. I didnt want to risk a fake exhaust, especially for one that sounds as incredible as the K-sport. For your sake i really hope its the genuine article.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Post a sound clip and we'll see if yours is the real deal:hihi: j/k ...I highly suggest is to put up a mother thread and find out how many Eisenmann / kelleners owners and file a petition to find out more on when did Eisenhaus started doing this...
it sure sounds like it

·
Registered
148 Posts
Here is the background to the whole story:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111919

In summary, here is the story for the 335:
Eisenhaus imported a real Eisenmann exhaust. Eisemann calls this exhaust their "race" version. But Eisenhaus renamed it to Eisenmann Meisterchaft for whatever reason. They sold that to everyone in the U.S.

Then Eisenhaus made a sport and race version from korea or japan. They imported them here and labeled them as Eisenmann race and sport. Eisenmann found out recently and dropped Eisenhaus's contract.

So now Eisenhaus is taking their own version of sport and race (they will be "touring" and "GT")and changing the brand name to Meisterchaft. SO you will be hearing about a Meisterchaft Race and Sport thats made in either Korea or Japan.

In otherwords, from now on when you hear the word Meisterchaft, its no longer should be associated with Eisenmann products that are made in Germany.

IND will be selling them the way Eisenmann named them from the start There will be a Eisenmann race which is the old Eisenmann Meisterchaft and a Eisenmann Sport that will be coming shortly. From what I been told, the real Eisenmann Sport has yet to be imported to the U.S for the 335.
Member Palella owns IND-Distribution. I'll ask him to post on the board to help clarify things.

·
Registered
517 Posts
mods, can you please repost this on E34 forums.

Sorry, I want to @%*# someone right now. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
517 Posts
Anyone know a good class action attorney that wants to make some money?

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Man,this is just pure horse sheet.I say class action law suit for fraud.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wow...How sad. Guess they'll be added soon to Gustav's black list.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts