BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Neez, Kreissieg, Fabulous, Flossman, and Arden products,which EisenHaus carries, are absolutely free from this discussion. Customers who have purchased and got delievered those products from EisenHaus are original brand products.

Official reply from Eisenhaus below:

"Dear members,

Please contact us directly if you should have any problems with our
products. As you can imagine, the termination of our relationship with eisenmann and the subsequent publicity have raised issues which we need to address. We would ask for your patience as we attempt to address these issues and your concerns.

Very truly yours,

EisenHaus"

From Eisenmann Germany:

"We also offer every "eisenmann" customer the opportunity to verify a purchased muffler with only one e-mail send to [email protected] The only details we need is a picture from the badge and the muffler as well as the day of purchase. We are trying to answer all e-mails within 48 hours."

"Dear Gustav,

was nice talking to you today. I have checked the links below and you are right. Only the muffler shown on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/tomshen/BMW%20M5/DSC00759.jpg is a genuine Eisenmann muffler, made in Germany.

Right now we are doing our new dealer set up in the US. Please excuse me, but we keep this secret until our contracts are signed. As soon as I have details, I let you know or post em in your forum.
"

Sources say that regarding the BMW M5, the exhausts that are oval tip / or / and with the stamp "made in Germany" they are manufactured by German Eisenmann. This COULD be confined only to 3-series parts, who knows. And it is not related to Kreis-Sieg or Neez.

I notice that the systems available on Eisenhaus site for the M5 are:

Meisterschaft Touring (was this "Eisenman Sport"?)
Meistershaft GT (was this "Eisenman Race"?)
Meisterschaft Ti
Kreissieg Cat-back F1 VT Exhaust

I have looked more into this now. I have talked to Johan Eisenhaus and Sales Manager Sven Johann at Eisenmann in Germany.

Eisenmann say they have only done one project together with Eisenhaus, and that was the titanium exhaust for the M3 E46. He also stated you can tell a genuine Eisenmann exhaust vs a Far East made with that the German made and Eisenmann approved have a stamp "Made in Germany". See pictures below.

Eisenhaus say this have been having a partnership and Eisenmann knows this, since they have been working together since 2001. I have urged Eisenhaus to reply here and what exhaust are made in Germany and which are not. The ones with "Le Mans" style tips and Carbon tips are made in the far east and the Oval tips are made in Germany, liek the majority of the round tips as well. Johh should provide a complete list here by email.

Above picture not Eisenmann approved. Picture below genuine Eisenmann.

I saw this on another forum.

Eisenhaus is emailed (John) and I am awaiting their reply. I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany.

Sources say that regarding the BMW M5, the exhausts that are oval tip / or / and with the stamp "made in Germany" they are manufactured by German Eisenmann. This COULD be confined only to 3-series parts, who knows. And it is not related to Kreis-Sieg or Neez.

I notice that the systems available on Eisenhaus site for the M5 are:

Meisterschaft Touring (was this "Eisenman Sport"?)
Meistershaft GT (was this "Eisenman Race"?)
Meisterschaft Ti
Kreissieg Cat-back F1 VT Exhaust

I want you to know what is known as of now, but we are awaiting more first had info on this.

Please be clear that the picture below from http://www.ind-distribution.com/ is all I know now.

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was just about to post this. I'm pretty shocked if it's true. I own one on my M5 and M3. Please keep us posted when you hear something.

·
Registered
163 Posts
WOW!~ I'm stunned :eek:oohhh:. I still don't have the exhaust I ordered back in August (E race with oval tips). Jason/Ryan shipped me an X pipe for free to help make up for the long wait. I wonder if that product is from Germany or Korea....

Interesting.....

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thats great... I just paid eisenhaus for an exhaust system and have been waiting for it to arrive to only be beaten around the bush... Now I know why? Hmm well... I wonder what that does for the mufflers I'm waiting for... lol fantastic?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Check out their website, its completely different from when I got my exhaust in Oct of 2007. Guilty!!!

Click here

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
From the eisenmann's statement, all the meisterschaft product for E60 M5 are not authorized by Eisenmann:confused:, and they're not acknowledge and meisterschaft except E46 M3's Ti version?

And I went to eisenhaus website, they're all changed and sound like they has its own Meisterschaft line which not related to Eisenmann in any way. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yes, it seems the Meisterschaft products are Eishaus' own line with no association with Eisenmann. The Race and Sports systems still seemed to have been coming from Eisenmann Germany...

·
Registered
178 Posts
:eek:oohhh:

Looks like if this is true a lawsuit might be coming! I don't think they ever said it was a Eisenmann, did they? But they sure didn't say it wasn't when people talked about the Meisterscraft

Who wants to start the class action suit? LOL

·
Registered
560 Posts
I am just wanting to know will Eisenmann finish out standing orders to Eisenhaus for those of us waiting on Race and Sport exhausts, or are we going to be screwed over?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Gents (and Ladies)

I spoke to Jason from Eisenhaus at length. He assured me that the Eisenmann products were from Germany (not Korea). He also said that they are sending a list of all the individuals that ordered exhausts so Eisenmann can ship them directly.

I plan on calling Germany in the morning. They're 9 hours ahead of PST.

Das is no good :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well, they were not going out there saying the Meisterschaft was coming from Germany, and from the pictures I've seen the MS systems do not have the plaques on them that state Eisenmann, made in Germany...

Though it does seem the majority has long assumed with a name so German sounding as Meisterschaft that you are lead to believe it is a Eisenmann product. Something that just should have been clarified long ago. I really don't see any problem with the Meisterschaft products, they seem good quality and sound good... However even before knowing of this... I still would have rather had the Eisenmann race simply because the GT is too raw for my taste. Which is why I am still very much concerned that I recieve the Eisenmann race product and not a GT... I also firmly believe that in the $2,800 dollar price I am vastly paying to the Eisenmann name, guarentee and origin.

It is good to hear then if that is the case that Eisenmann is going to finish out the placed orders...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well, they were not going out there saying the Meisterschaft was coming from Germany, and from the pictures I've seen the MS systems do not have the plaques on them that state Eisenmann, made in Germany...

Though it does seem the majority has long assumed with a name so German sounding as Meisterschaft that you are lead to believe it is a Eisenmann product. Something that just should have been clarified long ago. I really don't see any problem with the Meisterschaft products, they seem good quality and sound good... However even before knowing of this... I still would have rather had the Eisenmann race simply because the GT is too raw for my taste. Which is why I am still very much concerned that I recieve the Eisenmann race product and not a GT... I also firmly believe that in the $2,800 dollar price I am vastly paying to the Eisenmann name, guarentee and origin.

It is good to hear then if that is the case that Eisenmann is going to finish out the placed orders...
But they do say Eisenmann! Isn't that something called Fraud?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I was told by eisenhaus that meisterschaft is one level better in term of quality and craftmanship than e-race from the same manufacturer.
:eek:oohhh:

Looks like if this is true a lawsuit might be coming! I don't think they ever said it was a Eisenmann, did they? But they sure didn't say it wasn't when people talked about the Meisterscraft

Who wants to start the class action suit? LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
That is what I was told. I will update this thread once I've had a conversation with Eisenmann.

I recommend that if anyone has questions; to call Jason at Eisenhaus.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
How long has this been going on for Eisenmann to severe all ties with Eisenhaus?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Whats funny is my Meisterschaft GT exhaust is the best exhaust I have ever had- soundwise. I remember when mounting it that we reviewed all the welds and materials, my thoughts were that this exhaust is top notch. And others there that day, who have been dealing with exhausts for years, had the same feelings.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts