BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1">All Neez, Kreissieg, Fabulous, Flossman, and Arden products,which EisenHaus carries, are absolutely free from this discussion. Customers who have purchased and got delievered those products from EisenHaus are original brand products.

Official reply from Eisenhaus below:

"Dear members,

Please contact us directly if you should have any problems with our
products. As you can imagine, the termination of our relationship with eisenmann and the subsequent publicity have raised issues which we need to address. We would ask for your patience as we attempt to address these issues and your concerns.

Very truly yours,

EisenHaus"

Eisenmann Germany:

"We also offer every "eisenmann" customer the opportunity to verify a purchased muffler with only one e-mail send to [email protected] The only details we need is a picture from the badge and the muffler as well as the day of purchase. We are trying to answer all e-mails within 48 hours."

I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany:

"Dear Gustav,

was nice talking to you today. I have checked the links below and you are right. Only the muffler shown on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5/DSC00759.jpg is a genuine Eisenmann muffler, made in Germany.

Right now we are doing our new dealer set up in the US. Please excuse me, but we keep this secret until our contracts are signed. As soon as I have details, I let you know or post em in your forum.
"

I saw this on another forum.

Eisenhaus is emailed (John) and I am awaiting their reply. I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany.

Sources say that regarding the BMW M5, the exhausts that are oval tip / or / and with the stamp "made in Germany" they are manufactured by German Eisenmann. This COULD be confined only to 3-series parts, who knows. And it is not related to Kreis-Sieg or Neez.

I notice that the systems available on Eisenhaus site for the M5 are:

Meisterschaft Touring (was this "Eisenman Sport"?)
Meistershaft GT (was this "Eisenman Race"?)
Meisterschaft Ti
Kreissieg Cat-back F1 VT Exhaust

I have looked more into this now. I have talked to Johan Eisenhaus and Sales Manager Sven Johann at Eisenmann in Germany.

Eisenmann say they have only done one project together with Eisenhaus, and that was the titanium exhaust for the M3 E46. He also stated you can tell a genuine Eisenmann exhaust vs a Far East made with that the German made and Eisenmann approved have a stamp "Made in Germany". See pictures below.

Eisenhaus say this have been having a partnership and Eisenmann knows this, since they have been working together since 2001. I have urged Eisenhaus to reply here and what exhaust are made in Germany and which are not. The ones with "Le Mans" style tips and Carbon tips are made in the far east and the Oval tips are made in Germany, liek the majority of the round tips as well. Johh should provide a complete list here by email.

Above picture not Eisenmann approved. Picture below genuine Eisenmann.

I want you to know what is known as of now, but we are awaiting more first had info on this.

Please be clear that the picture below from http://www.ind-distribution.com/ is all I know now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I saw this on another forum.

Eisenhaus is emailed and I am awaiting their reply. I have also mailed Eisenmann Germany.

I want you to know what is known as of now, but we are awaiting more first had info on this.

Please be clear that the picture below from http://www.ind-distribution.com/ is all I know now.

I was just about to post this. I'm pretty shocked if it's true. I own one on my M5 and M3. Please keep us posted when you hear something.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sources say the Eisenman with oval tips and also every system with "Made in Germany" are official Eisenmann systems.This COULD be confined only to 3-series parts, who knows. And it is not related to Kreis-Sieg or Neez.
If true it still casts a significant shadow of doubt on the authenticity of their other parts, like Neez. It's a very significant accusation and one that I'm sure Eisenmann does not make lightly.

I purchased my Eisenmann system from Ryan at Eisenhaus and will look forward to his reply.

What would be interesting is to match serial numbers to the records Eisenmann has on file to model, date of manufacturing, etc.

Thanks Gustav. Keep us posted.

I love the sound of my Korean exhaust btw :hihi:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Indeed. If true I now know why they called their product "Meisterschaft".

And also if true, I think a class-action lawsuit would be in order. I'm sure we have a few lawyers on this board that might have been duped as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
If true it still casts a significant shadow of doubt on the authenticity of their other parts, like Neez. It's a very significant accusation and one that I'm sure Eisenmann does not make lightly.

I purchased my Eisenmann system from Ryan at Eisenhaus and will look forward to his reply.

What would be interesting is to match serial numbers to the records Eisenmann has on file to model, date of manufacturing, etc.

Thanks Gustav. Keep us posted.

I love the sound of my Korean exhaust btw :hihi:

haha me too, I am upset but i love the sound of the korean exhaust. :hihi:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just ordered Meisterschaft exhaust for my M6 thru local shop...what do I do??? please help!!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Well, the meisterschaft sounds pretty good for a couterfeit product. I'm aware that the meisterschaft line of products are only available at Eisenhaus. CA Automotive UK, who happens to be an Eisenmann distributor has no clue about meisterschaft product line for M5/M6, now we know why.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just ordered Meisterschaft exhaust for my M6 thru local shop...what do I do??? please help!!!
What is your purchase expectation? Is it for an Eisenmannn exhaust system? Then if you feel that it has been misrepresented then cancel your order and demand that you get whatever monies you have spent returned to you.

If you knowingly purchased an Eisenhaus Meisterschaft exhaust system not confusing it with Eisenmann, then its up to you whether or not you feel that this system will do what you want it to do. Their website makes no representations or warranties regarding specific issues of customer satisfaction.

Either way I have to believe that this strongly worded letter to customers from Eisenmann will have a significant impact on Eisenhaus' business in the near term. This may make you feel nervous about your order. I'd call Ryan at Eisenhaus to get his side of the story and if your uncomfortable ask him to return your money until this dispute gets resolved at which point you'd gladly go ahead with a purchase (if its the product that you intended to purchase).

Anyway, it really comes done to what you think you are purchasing and whether you feel you are being duped or are now concerned about the solvency of the supplier.

Message to Ryan at Eisenhuas I think you guys need to speak very quickly to your customer base here and do the right thing for each of them as well as to reassure the various boards that you guys are a viable and an upstanding business. I'm sure your lawyers are working on the appropriate wording and rebuttal as I write this. Better hurry up - the natives are getting very restless indeed. AND if indeed you guys did misrepresent and carry out fraudulent transactions we and I mean the collective WE are going to take you out of business - swiftly, through the power of these boards. So Ryan et al, what say you?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
deleted. I mis-quoted someone.

·
Registered
517 Posts
haha me too, I am upset but i love the sound of the korean exhaust. :hihi:
Sure except you paid about 5 times too much.

Still happy?

Sorry I'm just so focking pissed I could spit.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I just spoke with Ralf. Apparently they had issues with Eisenhaus, but it wasn't due to counterfeiting. I mis-spoke. I'm going to delete my post above.

Eisenhaus still sucks as far as I'm concerned!

·
Registered
192 Posts
What is your purchase expectation? Is it for an Eisenmannn exhaust system? Then if you feel that it has been misrepresented then cancel your order and demand that you get whatever monies you have spent returned to you.

If you knowingly purchased an Eisenhaus Meisterschaft exhaust system not confusing it with Eisenmann, then its up to you whether or not you feel that this system will do what you want it to do. Their website makes no representations or warranties regarding specific issues of customer satisfaction.

Either way I have to believe that this strongly worded letter to customers from Eisenmann will have a significant impact on Eisenhaus' business in the near term. This may make you feel nervous about your order. I'd call Ryan at Eisenhaus to get his side of the story and if your uncomfortable ask him to return your money until this dispute gets resolved at which point you'd gladly go ahead with a purchase (if its the product that you intended to purchase).

Anyway, it really comes done to what you think you are purchasing and whether you feel you are being duped or are now concerned about the solvency of the supplier.

Message to Ryan at Eisenhuas I think you guys need to speak very quickly to your customer base here and do the right thing for each of them as well as to reassure the various boards that you guys are a viable and an upstanding business. I'm sure your lawyers are working on the appropriate wording and rebuttal as I write this. Better hurry up - the natives are getting very restless indeed. AND if indeed you guys did misrepresent and carry out fraudulent transactions we and I mean the collective WE are going to take you out of business - swiftly, through the power of these boards. So Ryan et al, what say you?
I think I'm paying way too much for counterfeit products!! but where else would I get Eisenmann??

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think I'm paying way too much for counterfeit products!! but where else would I get Eisenmann??
Contact Eisenmann in Germany to find out who their new distributor is in the US or whether you can buy direct from them. Failing that buy it through a European distributor (probably will end up costing more with shipping and exchange rates).

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm going to go with the AA!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
so gustav, from what im reading.....are all eisenmann exhaust w/ cf tips from the far east? if so, then i got scammed.....this is disturbing news.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys, just got an email back from Eisenmann about all of this and they pointed me to the two factory authorized dealers in the US.
Here is a copy of their reply:

Dear Mr. Needler,

Thanks very much for your e-mail. Right now we have finished our dealer setup for the US. There are two trusted and authorized Eisenmann distributors in the US right now and more to come:

BeastPower Motorsports, Inc.
800 West El Camino Real,
Suite 180, Mountain View,
California 94040, USA
US Phone: 650-641-7220 (877-655-2240 toll-free) / US E-mail: [email protected]

and

IND-Distribution
1979 W. Dundee Road
Palatine, IL 60067
Tel : 847.305.0491 / Fax : 847.991.0263
Email : [email protected]

With the best regards

Sven Johann
Eisenmann GmbH

Anyone have any experience with BeastPower? They seem to carry just about anything for our cars.

Hope this helps,

WN

1 - 20 of 55 Posts