BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Meisterschaft GT exhaust installed on my car today. She sounds like a real beast now. I would like thank [email protected] for taking care of me during the purchase process. I snapped a couple of pics of the install, though might be of interest to some of you all. Sorry for the poor pics quality, I was using a crappy iPhone camera.

The Eisemann box sticker identifying the product, I know there was some confusion about this recently.

Unboxed, these hand made exhausts are of terrific quality.

Measuring to get the cut points just right.

Chop chop, kind of nervous to take a blade to the 100k beastie. :eek7:

Poor thing.

Clamp goes on to hook up to stock

And we are done. :cheers:

Install took about an hour, started it up right after install to the sweet sweet sound that filled the work area. Its loud but not annoyingly so, just clean powerful whine as we have heard in a whole bunch of youtube videos.

Now to hit some twisties.. :M5launch:

·
Registered
366 Posts
congrats on your new exhaust!

....time to post those videos!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats on the new exhaust! I have the Meisterschaft and X-pipe on one of my beast. Check out my video :) The first week I drove around with the windows down in the freezing cold lol got to love that F1 sound.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yea....chop chop.......Want to know what they did to my car? they WELDED the tubes of when adding my SS race exhaust...

I was going crazy but (un)fortunately they didnt allow me to be where the work was done so I saw the whole thing from behind some kind of bullet proof glass.

Love your exhausts btw

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new exhaust! I have the Meisterschaft and X-pipe on one of my beast. Check out my video :) The first week I drove around with the windows down in the freezing cold lol got to love that F1 sound.
Your video was pretty much what sold me on this exhaust, sounds awesome, I might do the x-pipes next. You should get a commission from Eismann for posting that video and getting people to buy their products.. :grinyes:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! Who did the install?
Fairfax Service Center, they are an authorized Dianan shop. Resse the owner is a nice guy and hooked me up with a quick on the spot install, everyone else had a week wait. I think he was a little upset that I didn't buy a Dianan system, but got over it when he hear the exhaust. Good shop, I would recommend them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts