BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have been ringing around this morning trying to get hold of an M5 E34 Eibach sway bar kit, no one seems to have one - and I have been told by one supplier that they have stopped making them.

CA Autowerke in the uk said the 530i E34 may fit. Does anyone know if this is true?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
Jahangeer said:
Hi guys

I have been ringing around this morning trying to get hold of an M5 E34 Eibach sway bar kit, no one seems to have one - and I have been told by one supplier that they have stopped making them.

CA Autowerke in the uk said the 530i E34 may fit. Does anyone know if this is true?
It might fit mate, but is the torsional stiffness of this kit going to be an advance over o/e or M5 touring parts.

If the kit were developed for a soft riding 530i then it may not even approach the stiffness of M5 std swaybars.

I went new std front & Touring rear.

"If theres any doubt....There is no doubt" (Robert DeNiro as Sam - Ronin)

Cheers
Farrell

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
farrell said:
It might fit mate, but is the torsional stiffness of this kit going to be an advance over o/e or M5 touring parts.

If the kit were developed for a soft riding 530i then it may not even approach the stiffness of M5 std swaybars.

I went new std front & Touring rear.

"If theres any doubt....There is no doubt" (Robert DeNiro as Sam - Ronin)

Cheers
Farrell
----------------

I didnt think it would as there is the SLS to consider - I will try to find the kit specific to the M5 - otherwise I will have to chase up Vererra here in Sweden for a custom jobby that was promised 6 weeks ago...

thanks man.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stevie said:
Eibach's 2013.320 kit fit's all e34 (sedan & touring) EXCEPT cars with SLS....
----------------------------

WEll thats me out then - back to Vererra. I dont feel ike tampering with the SLS or deleting it. Thanks for the info Stevie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts