BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
The normal stance on my car has the front up slightly higher than the rear. Do these springs help correct that? Don't want to lower the rear at all, just the front enough to even everything out

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just by looking at it, it looks as it gets it pretty close front/rear drop. However, the rear does look slightly lower. But the FRONT is fixed LOL.

Do we need camber kits on our cars?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Never noticed that with the shape and styling of the car but Eibach's are 15mm lower in rear but 30mm in the front so in terms of equilibrium then the front will be lower so may help what you perceive.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I am eventually trying to replicate the evosport m5 in terms of styling. So far so good. Looking at some splitters for the front now. Haven't decided if I want to go all the way across like Hamann or Hartge, or just the sides like Vorsteiner or ACS.

Regardless, I installed the RD Sport sway bars while I was under there and that made a good difference in the roll as well. My only concern is that when I removed the driver side wheel to install the spring, I saw that I was rubbing on stock 19s. So I lowered it and put the 20s back on, who knows what that will do. To be fair though, I was tracking the car with the 19s and the car was stock=body roll. It will be interesting to see how it does now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very nice, I am wanting these more and more! how much was install?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I think it sits perfect, but the 20" wheels make a difference also

I did the install myself, so it was free :)

Got a quote for 350 though. Probably would have been worth it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Perfect drop ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wheels are Concept One Executive RS-8. Staggered 20x10 and 20x8.5. I am running 285s on the rears now, but will go to 305s when these wear out. The fronts are 255s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts