·
Registered
4,597 Posts
What does "best" mean to YOU?

Reactions: "S62"

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
the hp gains from all of the vendors software are relatively close. imo it comes down to price and easy of install. no brainer for me, shark injector. $299 and you can install/uninstall whenever you like in about 15min.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Another recommendation for Evolve.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
What about PowerChip? Although not less than $500, might be worth saving up a few more bucks. :confused:
Powerchips is $500 right now through the end of the year.

yea powerchip would be cool but dont you have to get it installed in australia?
Powerchips is in Costa Mesa. You can also do a remote install without leaving your house if you make the proper arrangements. Details and many rave reviews can be found in this thread.

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
yea powerchip would be cool but dont you have to get it installed in australia?
making the car more powerful in terms of hp and improved throttle response
As Vacman highlighted, Powerchip is in socal. They can tune your car remotely from your house, or if you'd like, you can mail in your ECU. Either way since you're in CA it takes a matter of 30 minutes with the cable download or a business day for ECU mailing.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Powerchips is $500 right now through the end of the year.

Powerchips is in Costa Mesa. You can also do a remote install without leaving your house if you make the proper arrangements. Details and many rave reviews can be found in this thread.
I went to the powerchip website and it said they cost 740$?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I went to the powerchip website and it said they cost 740$?
Go to the link Vacman posted. PC is running a group buy for $500 for us.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Alpha-N by evolve. I wouldnt be so concerned about power increase, most seem to give 10-15hp, but its worth it not ever having to buy another set of maf sensors again.

·
Registered
172 Posts
POWER CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best by far, especially for the 500 group buy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am going to order my Power Chip upgrade tomorrow!!!!! $500.00?!?!?!?! I don't think you can go wrong at that price! :2::biggrinbounce:cherrsagai

1 - 20 of 124 Posts