BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with this outfit? I inquired about a M5 they had for sale on cars.com and this is the response I got:

As per our website the car is still sale pending. We'll let you know if anything changes.

I replied thanks for the respone and sorry I didn't see it on their website but on cars.com where it doesn't mention anything about sale pending.

Here is the response I got back:

The car is sold, period. Thank you, Karl Lenderman, www.ecarlink.com, 866.252.ECAR.

Seemed rude to me and I doubt I would look at their cars again!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Anyone have experience with this outfit? I inquired about a M5 they had for sale on cars.com and this is the response I got:

As per our website the car is still sale pending. We'll let you know if anything changes.

I replied thanks for the respone and sorry I didn't see it on their website but on cars.com where it doesn't mention anything about sale pending.

Here is the response I got back:

The car is sold, period. Thank you, Karl Lenderman, www.ecarlink.com, 866.252.ECAR.

Seemed rude to me and I doubt I would look at their cars again!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
TSmith MD,

I purchased my E60 M5 from Len at eCarLink and they were very nice. Len is one of the partners who owns the firm and runs it as the principle. His other partner/owner was my neighbor and both have been decent, straight-shooters with me.

Please call them directly and ask for Len and let him know Darren Harvey (the CL55 AMG guy who purchased the silver M5 from him) referred you. I would also mention your experience with Karl and provide constructive feedback.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Darren

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
TSmith MD,

I purchased my E60 M5 from Len at eCarLink and they were very nice. Len is one of the partners who owns the firm and runs it as the principle. His other partner/owner was my neighbor and both have been decent, straight-shooters with me.

Please call them directly and ask for Len and let him know Darren Harvey (the CL55 AMG guy who purchased the silver M5 from him) referred you. I would also mention your experience with Karl and provide constructive feedback.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Darren

Darren, if you know these guys, you may want to forward this to them. My guess is that they would be very interested (and disturbed) to hear it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Maybe I caught them on a bad day. They seem to have nice cars, although there have been discussions before about where they acquire their cars from.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Guys-

Keep in mind that they get hundreds of morons e-kicking the tires and abusing them via email... often advertisements that they place in ONE venue will get picked up by other 'bots- cars.com is one that will scour print classifieds and repost them as a cars.com ad.

Having said that, if a seller cannot be polite and prompt via e-communications, why are you even making the effort?

A

1 - 6 of 6 Posts