BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hey strongpose,

the hood is almost done being made, I should have the first one out next week I believe. Do you want me to photoshop it for you?
Another member in Vegas with a sepang bronze M5 will be running this hood and bumper so maybe you can check his out for reference too

JME

Does anyone have photos of this hood on a black M5? Curious if the vents will stand out as much as one would hope they do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That sounds good! I REALLY like the looks of the hood and will most likely end up purchasing one, but before doing so.. I'd like to see what it looks like on a black car first.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Saw the first pre-production hood on friday, hopefully getting test fit today I'll post some pics up tonight if so
I also either need to get brackets to test fit the bumper or whoever is in the LA and wants to get the bumper I will take care of install $

Any update?

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
John can the stock bumper fit in the back seat of the car or even partially into the trunk, I think both my seats fold down. I wanted to see if I could drive down and get the rear bumper fitted while I was there and then drive back with the oem in the back.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hey Paul,
I'll get back to you tonight. I'm pretty sure you could make it fit in the car somehow :)

John can the stock bumper fit in the back seat of the car or even partially into the trunk, I think both my seats fold down. I wanted to see if I could drive down and get the rear bumper fitted while I was there and then drive back with the oem in the back.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Make it happen LOL. I am ready to get this installed and then head over to AZ afterwards for the SC install, want to see if I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Damn, do I need to beat Paul down to LA to get the first fitment :)

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Oh real nice John and I thought we were friends :eek:

If your anything like Tony then I shouldn't be worried :7:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Oh real nice John and I thought we were friends :eek:

If your anything like Tony then I shouldn't be worried :7:
LOL unfortunately I am and thus you have nothing to worry about LOL

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Any chance you can email me at johnmorganevansATgmail.com ?
I'd like to have a nice private chat with you haha,

and as everyone knows this is a first come, first serve deal. So don't worry lookgudcruzin :)

(not to feud with anybody) John, im literally 10 mins away from El Monte if anything...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
John what's the word in taking my car in this week

·
Registered
561 Posts
i gotta follow this thread more often haha...good ish homie :cheers:

the rear bumper is money!!! I'd definitely sign up for one if i wasn't doing something custom myself

EA FTW

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Any chance you can email me at johnmorganevansATgmail.com ?
I'd like to have a nice private chat with you haha,

and as everyone knows this is a first come, first serve deal. So don't worry lookgudcruzin :)
John I know you said this is first come first serve but what about those who have paid?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Fine tuning the bumper this week. I wasn't satisfied with the fitment and weight. Production should start next week I believe.

John what's the word in taking my car in this week
Thanks B, what are you doing with yours?? I was going to hit you up for help haha.

i gotta follow this thread more often haha...good ish homie :cheers:

the rear bumper is money!!! I'd definitely sign up for one if i wasn't doing something custom myself

EA FTW
Paul you paid months ago, you will be the first to have it.
What kind of person would I be without principles? You're the first that came so you're the first to be served :)

John I know you said this is first come first serve but what about those who have paid?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
(not to feud with anybody) John, im literally 10 mins away from El Monte if anything...
We need to meetup locally one day I am 10-15 min away from El Monte over @ the 57 and 60fwy!

Can't wait to see pics of the test fit or something!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
My apologies, bumper is pushed back a week. It should start being produced the end of next week or the week of the 16th.

The hood is being finalized (comparing it with OEM hood for fitment) so middle of next week it should start being made.

so whats the update on these?
We need to meetup locally one day I am 10-15 min away from El Monte over @ the 57 and 60fwy!

Can't wait to see pics of the test fit or something!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
subscribe

41 - 60 of 116 Posts