BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am very excited!! Got a call from my SA with my producation #....the wait begins...I still have to make some changes since my SA messed up with some of my options....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!:wroom:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SS2 w/ Fox red (non extended leather)
CF trim
Tech Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
19's
Enhanced Radio
HD Radio
Satalite Radio
Ipod USB adapter
PDC

In other words loaded.....I'm torn w/ color though, I really love Interlagos and was thinking getting it w/ the Silver Interior...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Congrats Bill. What's the ETA?? We need to get the NY guys in gear and get a drive going. It's been too long.

I'm still status 111 so no clue just yet on ETA, I just spoke to my CA and I informed him that I would like to take PCD. Yeah we need to get together soon...maybe we should do it this sunday morning....would be a good chance to see SS2 and IB in person again...damnit choosing the color is the hardest part...

Gustav: Yes I love the 19's

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hey Bill
How did you get a production number already???:confused2
I got my order entry confirmation from the dealer today with my options:
A52 Space Grey Metallic
GEAT Anthracite & Black Cloth/Leather
223 EDC
4MY Carbon Leather Trim
I did not get the 19's because I purchased a set of CSL Wheels that will go on the car at delivery.
I am getting mine from Habberstad on LI.
The paper says my order has been accepted but production confirmation is not available at this time.
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bill
How did you get a production number already???:confused2
S

Salesman gave it to me when my order was officially accepted into the system and I was able to use it to go into the OC oc.bmwusa.com

Ask M5deamon he'll be able to give it to you...HTH

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Salesman gave it to me when my order was officially accepted into the system and I was able to use it to go into the OC oc.bmwusa.com

Ask M5deamon he'll be able to give it to you...HTH
But my order was accepted:confused2..hmmm gonna have to ask him.
Thanks...at any rate he said Late April/May delivery.
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But my order was accepted:confused2..hmmm gonna have to ask him.
Thanks...at any rate he said Late April/May delivery.
S

Yeah me too...your getting the light car....I'm getting the loaded...:cheers: can't wait....aaaahhhhhhhhh:grrrrr:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Yeah me too...your getting the light car....I'm getting the loaded...:cheers: can't wait....aaaahhhhhhhhh:grrrrr:
Yup I wanted it as close to raw as possible..no creature comforts and just EDC..did not even get the 19's as I bought a set of CSL 19's:hihihi:.
What color did you get??
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup I wanted it as close to raw as possible..no creature comforts and just EDC..did not even get the 19's as I bought a set of CSL 19's:hihihi:.
What color did you get??
S
SS2 w/ FR......been thinking about switching to IB w/ Silver, but I'm kind of tired of silver interiors, but IB is my favorite ext color so I don't know...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Is European Delivery a possibility...........I am getting push back from my salesman......Joe

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Is European Delivery a possibility...........I am getting push back from my salesman......Joe
Never asked as it was not an option for me..BUT...my wifes 330xi comes off in August..thinking combining a Euro Vaca w/Euro Delivery:3:..gonna ask my rep. who BTW is also an M5board member...LOL
S

1 - 15 of 15 Posts