BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No M6 back from the exhaust install yet so I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the new M3 and 135i. I also realized I had some pics from a previous DFW ///M meet on my camera that I had never posted.

The SG M5 w/ Vorsteiner Hood is darren_dallas
The SG M5 that LOOKS "stock" is ///WALL_ST
The Black M5 w/ Black M6 wheels is M-vincible
The Black M6 w/ Dinan mods is Fubar
The AW M5 is my previous M5 w/Dinan mods, ASR NOS, ACS Kit and QD7's PC Black

Enjoy!

Guys, I really must say that I LOVE the new M3. It is very tossable. Moreso than the M5/M6. The torque is very linear and stays at or near peak longer than the s85 and this is very noticeable. I love the looks of this car more every day. If you haven't driven one, I would encourage it. The belt extender is the best new feature! '09 M3 w/M-DCT in Melbourne Red will be next!

The 135 is a fun car as well and even more tossable in stock form than the M3. Amazing car and surprising performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice Pix

No M6 back from the exhaust install yet so I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the new M3 and 135i. I also realized I had some pics from a previous DFW ///M meet on my camera that I had never posted.

The SG M5 w/ Vorsteiner Hood is darren_dallas
The SG M5 that LOOKS "stock" is ///WALL_ST
The Black M5 w/ Black M6 wheels is M-vincible
The Black M6 w/ Dinan mods is Fubar
The AW M5 is my previous M5 w/Dinan mods, ASR NOS, ACS Kit and QD7's PC Black

Enjoy!

Guys, I really must say that I LOVE the new M3. It is very tossable. Moreso than the M5/M6. The torque is very linear and stays at or near peak longer than the s85 and this is very noticeable. I love the looks of this car more every day. If you haven't driven one, I would encourage it. The belt extender is the best new feature! '09 M3 w/M-DCT in Melbourne Red will be next!

The 135 is a fun car as well and even more tossable in stock form than the M3. Amazing car and surprising performance.
Nice Meet with Nice Pix:M5thumbs:... like the AW :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.