BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No M6 back from the exhaust install yet so I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the new M3 and 135i. I also realized I had some pics from a previous DFW ///M meet on my camera that I had never posted.

The SG M5 w/ Vorsteiner Hood is darren_dallas
The SG M5 that LOOKS "stock" is ///WALL_ST
The Black M5 w/ Black M6 wheels is M-vincible
The Black M6 w/ Dinan mods is Fubar
The AW M5 is my previous M5 w/Dinan mods, ASR NOS, ACS Kit and QD7's PC Black

Enjoy!

Guys, I really must say that I LOVE the new M3. It is very tossable. Moreso than the M5/M6. The torque is very linear and stays at or near peak longer than the s85 and this is very noticeable. I love the looks of this car more every day. If you haven't driven one, I would encourage it. The belt extender is the best new feature! '09 M3 w/M-DCT in Melbourne Red will be next!

The 135 is a fun car as well and even more tossable in stock form than the M3. Amazing car and surprising performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great pics! Your Jet Black M3 looks fantastic. Everyone's cars look awesome, also. Those QD7's are to die for, darren and SBM6...

Best of luck with the new M3 and 135i!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice Pix

No M6 back from the exhaust install yet so I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the new M3 and 135i. I also realized I had some pics from a previous DFW ///M meet on my camera that I had never posted.

The SG M5 w/ Vorsteiner Hood is darren_dallas
The SG M5 that LOOKS "stock" is ///WALL_ST
The Black M5 w/ Black M6 wheels is M-vincible
The Black M6 w/ Dinan mods is Fubar
The AW M5 is my previous M5 w/Dinan mods, ASR NOS, ACS Kit and QD7's PC Black

Enjoy!

Guys, I really must say that I LOVE the new M3. It is very tossable. Moreso than the M5/M6. The torque is very linear and stays at or near peak longer than the s85 and this is very noticeable. I love the looks of this car more every day. If you haven't driven one, I would encourage it. The belt extender is the best new feature! '09 M3 w/M-DCT in Melbourne Red will be next!

The 135 is a fun car as well and even more tossable in stock form than the M3. Amazing car and surprising performance.
Nice Meet with Nice Pix:M5thumbs:... like the AW :cheers:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The M3 in black is looking great.

Whats up with the mufflers though? They kind of hang down too low don't you think?

Cheers ///

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Nice car....great pics! How much does Q7 wheels run for?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I vote to Ban Chris...how do I go about doing this? :hihi:

·
Registered
756 Posts
awesome pics, incredible line up....how do you choose?!

·
Registered
232 Posts
The belt extender is the best new feature!
I assume you are talking about the arms that hand you your seat belt....

Wait till you own them for a month, you'll be singing a different tune. They are the worst thing on the car hands down. They will destroy the side panel of your interior because they wobble back and forth. They will spring apart on hot days because it's a 2 piece system held together by a little nub, and when it's hot in the car the inside expands ever so slightly that pushes the nub inward and thus the 2 pieces spring apart. When it springs apart, as it retracts it gets stuck and so you have this half-arm sticking out of the slot... really annoying.

I've gone to the dealer to try and have them "disabled" but they say there isn't a way to disable them.. my next step is to find where the connector is that goes to them, and disconnect it because they just flat out suck. I'm talking with BMW about replacing the interior panels because they're just marred up from the arms hitting them all the time.

Just my 2 cents :) the pics are sick... thanks for sharing.

-F

1 - 10 of 10 Posts