BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Alpina B7 prices

This same dealer (Select Luxury) had the same model (plus night vision and rear seat monitor) in a lovely red colour and sold it for around US$90,000 on May 8: The bidding started off at around US$110,000! The car lists for C$152,000 in Canada and I was offered a brand new 2007 model for $30,000 less by a dealer!! Private sales go for around C$90,000 in Toronto with very low kilometers.

http ://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250245404194&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

I believe potential purchasers/viewers either don't know the capabilities of the car or just don't recognize it as the best 7 Series there is.

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's interesting you mention the red car...it's very unique because it's the only E65 B7 produced in Barbera Red.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Kees that silver one is right around the corner from me - and that is the lowest cost B7 I have seen. Another testament that the highline car mkt is totally in the toilet here ouich

·
Registered
52 Posts
That Barbera Red car is stunning! I had not yet seen that anywhere... thanks!

On a related note, please understand that the Silver car is very much a base-model unit with no Adaptive Cruise, Night Vision nor Rear Seat Entertainment. Having said this, it is still a smokin' hot deal at under $90K!

Yes, the Bush-built economy here in the US is certainly in the crapper, alright.

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
NFG here with first post.......

Sorry to dredge up an old post but my wife and I just bought the Barbera Red B7....

In fantastic shape with 27k miles. Cool to see it's the only built in this color. Absolutely stunning in person!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks. A few more cell phone pics from Friday. We drove to ATL to see/buy it. Lot's of interest in this car in fact the internet sales guy got several calls about the car while we were sitting in his cube doing the paperwork.....

Couple pics from the FS ad:

I had no idea that this could possibly be the only barbera red B7 when we bought it. I remmeber seein this car when Select Luxury in ATL had it for sale a couple years ago thinking what a beautiful car it was but wasn't in the market for one back then. I also remember seeing this car at Porsche Parade in Charlotte back in 2008; one of the participants owned it then. ......and now we own it!

·
Registered
669 Posts
very very nice car - and the price was right!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts