BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all,

I flushed my ecu with new firmware from daten v65 and it has messed up the car.

I didn't know i should use NCS expert to read the config from each module before upgrading and only came to realise such need after doing it.

I currently have DSC and saftey tentioner warning on. I can use NCS Expert to find out what each value mean and adjust according to what I think should be but that is far from ideal as I could disable something unintentionally .

What is suggestion on this forum ?

I simply need to know the E64 convertible values for airbag and dsc values

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you use to flash? Ncs cannot flash. Default code (no man file) is all you need to code defaults.
Winkfp yo flash

how do i create a blank psw? Delete existing one and then execute job or delete existing one and recreate using text doc or open and clear content and save?

doing research it seems i need to calibrate dsc using dis or tool32 which i will do however don’t know why i have so many belt tensioner and airbag error

Mine is convertible and after flashing tp modules my window keys stop working as they should be as did the roof. My left window key was operating right window and vice versa

i pushed the ncs expert again after having put down right setting and it worked fine so is flash removing all configs back to default and if yes then why my windows were screwed up?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts