BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just picked up my e64 about a month ago. It's going to the body shop next week for new clear, leather repair, custom vinyl, etc... Never owned one before so have many questions but my first is about rpi scoops. Will m5 scoops fit the m6?? I'm pretty sure they won't just from comparing both vehicles but a couple people have told me they will and I'm not trying to buy something that isn't going to fit. Also if anybody has a carbon spoiler, front lip, rear defuser, etc...anything they want to get rid of I might be interested.
IMG_20200328_115441124_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your car looks great. I have had mine for a month now and like it more everyday. Sorry I do not know anything about the body work compatibility. Good luck!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice pick up. What are the basic specs? Also the RPI scoops, why not just get the E64 version? I think they would fit better plus they are larger.

E64 on left, E60 right

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's going in the shop next week getting buffed out and clear coated, powder coating rims, painting calipers, custom vinyl, etc....
Nice pick up. What are the basic specs? Also the RPI scoops, why not just get the E64 version? I think they would fit better plus they are larger.
Right now it's bone stock. I got h&r sports, an agency power underdrive and that's it. I was looking at the e64 version but couldn't find the whole kit. Gotta buy everything separate which isn't terrible but jus easier to buy a kit that comes with filters and block off plates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It's going in the shop next week getting buffed out and clear coated, powder coating rims, painting calipers, custom vinyl, etc....

Right now it's bone stock. I got h&r sports, an agency power underdrive and that's it. I was looking at the e64 version but couldn't find the whole kit. Gotta buy everything separate which isn't terrible but jus easier to buy a kit that comes with filters and block off plates.
IMG_20200519_222526927.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts